EP.3 I AM YOU

"Kevin get up it's 7 'o' clock." Jisung said trying to wake up his child.

"Just a little more." Kevin said back.

"Jaemin hyung made pancakes." Jisung said giving it another try.

"Really?" Kevin asked as he sat up straight.

"Yeah, and if you come quickly he said he'll make waffles too." Jisung said trying to lure the kid.

"I'll come quickly then." Kevin said before he gulped.

"You're trying to lure the kid into something I'm not going to do" Jaemin said as Kevin went inside the bathroom.

"Come on, we need to get to the daycare by 8:15." Jisung said as he neared Jaemin.

"What's up with you? You never wake up quickly. Is it the cute boy?" Jaemin asked as he teased the younger.

"No! I just want it all better for Kevin." Jisung said as he denied facts.

"Yeah, and I'm Queen Elizabeth. See, I know you the best Jisung, and ik happy that you're finally starting to think about yourself too." Jaemin said as he teased him more.

"No hyung! For real it's for Kevin." Jisung said denying again.

"What is for me?" Kevin asked as he closed the door of the bathroom.

"Pancakes!" Jisung as he walked out of the bedroom.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

"Should we leave now?" Jisung asked impatiently to Jaemin who was sitting on the sofa waiting for Jisung to get ready.

"Calm down your horses Jisung, we're leaving alright?" Jaemin said as he got up and went to wear his shoes.

-IN THE CAR-

"I can't wait to see Mr.Dolphin." Kevin said from the backseat.

"Well atleast you're not the only one." Jaemin said looking at Jisung and then the road.

"Hyung!" Jisung whined.

"I didn't even say your name! How did you know I was talking bout' you huh?" Jaemin asked/teased the younger.

"Well cause you won't be excited." Jisung said.

"I am though." Jaemin said.

"Just drive the car hyung, no more talking." Jisung said before removing his phone out of his pocket.

-AT THE DAYCARE-

"Oh Kevin you're here! I was so excited to see you." Chenle said as he saw Jaemin park the car.

"Not him?" Jaemin asked pointing at Jisung.

"Hyung!" Jisung said as he slightly hit Jaemin's shoulder.

"Let's just go inside." Chenle said before entering in the shop.

"Chenle, did you give Jun oppa the files for our next appointment. " NingNing asked as she saw Chenle entering the shop.

"Yeah I did." Chenle replied.

"Thank God. Oh hey Kevin have a nice day." NingNing said before she left.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Jaemin asked.

"No! We both hate eachother, in a friendly way." Chenle said quickly.

"So, shall we continue our Q&A?" Chenle asked after he turned around.

"Oh yeah sure." Jisung replied.

"Good then, Jamein hyung, can you please take Kevin to the Kidz Zone till we're over?" Chenle asked the older.

"Yeah sure, let's go Kevin." Jaemin said before he took Kevin's hand and took him to the Kidz Zone.

"Chenle, I'm really sorry for making you feel sad yesterday, I'm really really sorry." Jisung apologized after the older and younger left them.

"No, it's okay, I'm fine really, we should just continue our parents." Chenle said while walking ahead.

"So third question. Is there anything Kevin is interested into." Chenle asked strolling in the backside garden.

"He loves playing football like, a lot" Jisung replied.

"That's amazing." Chenle said.

"Last question, is-" Before chenle could continue Jisung asked, "Wait, only four questions?"

"Yeah, we usually as k the parents 2-4 questions so that we can ask the children more questions, so that we can bond with them." Chenle replied.

"Anyways last question. Is there a possible way I can see or talk to Kevin's Mother/Father?" Chenle asked.

Before Jisung could reply someone entered the shop saying, "Lele, I'm here."

"Oh! Why are you here?" Chenle asked the boy.

"They told me to take the day off." The boy replied.

"Who is this?" The boy asked looking at Jisung.

"This is Park Jisung, he's one of the parents of the children here." Chenle replied.

"Hello! I'm Felix, Chenle's boyfriend." The boy said.

"Boyfriend?!?!" Jisung busted in his mind.

"Shut up Felix, I'm taking a Q&A" Chenle said hitting the older on the arm.

"So, can you answer my question, Jisung?" Chenle asked the taller.

"I think you don't need to know that." Jisung said feeling a little dizzy.

"Are you okay Jisung?" Chenle asked as he saw Jisung tumbling a little.

"Yeah I am, can you get Jaemin hyunv" Jisung said trying not to panic.

"Yeah." Chenle said before he ran to the Kidz Room.

"Jisung, what happened?" Jaemin asked as he ran with Chenle towards the younger.

"I need to go home quickly" Jisung said.

"Are you having a panic attack?" Jaemin asked calmly.

"I think we need to move." Jisung said before he started walking poorly at the door.

"Kevin is in the Kidz Zone just call me when the day is over." Jaemin said but before he could run towards Jisung he heared a thud beside him.

Jisung was on the ground, he had collapsed.

"Jisung!" Jaemin shouted before before the younger's eyes closed.

"Can you please call an ambulance?" Jaemin asked Chenle trying to check Jisung's pulse and airways.

I don't know why I made Felix, Chenle's boyfriend, it's cringe actually. But don't worry. Trust me.

DID YOU ALL LIKE IT?