EP.5 SAVE

Jisung got up at 7 and woke up Kevin. All three of them ate breakfast and went to the daycare.

-AT THE DAYCARE-

"See you Kevin have a nice day, I'll pick you as soon as I'm done with work." Jisung said as he waved a goodbye to his child.

"Jisung! You're here, I wanted to ask a question." Chenle said as he saw Jaemin and Jisung dropping Kevin off.

"Yeah what is it?" Jisung asked.

"First of all are you okay?" Chenle asked calmly.

"Yeah I'm fine." Jisung replied.

"Okay, the question is that you need to write on the form where you work so that if anything happens to the child we could reach there." Chenle said giving the form to Jisung.

"Fine, give me a pen." Jisung said beofre he wrote where he worked.

After Jisung left, Chenle saw the form and what he saw next was a little shocking for him.

Parents Work : JISUNG - CEO of Park Technologies

Guardians Work : JAEMIN - Personal Assistant of the CEO of Park Technologies

"He is the CEO of Park Technologies?!?!!?" Chenle panicked.

Chenle opened his laptop and searched
'CEO of Park Technologies'
It showed photos of Jisung and also a photo of Jisung with Jaemin.

Chenle was trying to find Jisung's husband/wife but there wasn't a single photo.

"How can this man have no scandals in 6 years of him being a CEO?" Chenle thought to himself.

He saw an article saying.

"Park Jisung CEO of Park Technologies has a child? Who is the mother? Is he adopted?"

As much as he wanted to read the article he thought it wouldn't be good to meddle in things. He just closed the laptop and went to Kevin.

-PARK TECHNOLOGIES-

"Jisung the media has still not calmed down, they're still asking asking for answers." Jaemin said as he entered the CEO'S office.

"We just keep quiet about it. Why do they even wanna know if Kevin was biological or not, can't they just mind their own business," Jisung got mad.

"We just release a teaser of the new smartphone we're releasing and everything will die down soon, I promise." Jisung continued.

"Well I'm happy we're atleast evaluating." Jaemin said.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Jisung said.

"Oh Renjun hyung what brings you here?" Jisung asked.

"Jisung you have to see this." Renjun said panicked as he shoved a tablet on Jisung's table.

Jisung saw an article saying.
"Jisung's son, Kevin, was seen at the daycare with a boy could he be Jisung's husband?"

There he saw a photo of Chenle holding Kevin in his arms.

"This is bad. We need to take these down." Jisung said panicking.

"I already called the company they are on it. But just look at the views of the article, half of the world already knows, it's no use." Renjun replied.