EP.13 MIKROSMOS

Jisung rushed to the house with the four-leaf clover in his hand.

"Jaemin hyung, where is Chenle?" Jisung asked hurriedly while panting.

"He's upstairs in his bedroom." Jaemin said pointing to the stairs.

Jisung quickly rushed to Chenle's bedroom and opened it.

"Jisung? What happened?" Chenle asked as he saw the taller nearing him.

"Here." Jisung said as he gave the four-leaf clover to Chenle.

"Why are you giving it to me. It's really rare you know." Chenle asked and said.

"Someone once said that, you need to find your luck it won't just come in your hands but, I found my luck already. That's why I'm giving it to you." Jisung said as he got teary eyed.

"Jisung!" Chenle yelled as he hugged the taller while crying loudly.

"I'm so sorry Chenle, I'm so sorry I forgot you, im so sorry for reaching out late." Jisung said in between of sniffles.

"Don't be sorry, I'm sorry I made you forget me." Chenle said as he held tighter.

"I promise you Chenle, I won't forget you ever again." Jisung said as he retrieved from the hug.

"And I promise, I won't let you." Chenle said still crying.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"So, how did you remember again?" Jaemin asked excitedly while driving the car.

"This is the 5th time I'm telling you. I plucked the four-leaf clover I got memory flashes and I remembered." Jisung said annoyingly.

"Oh, right." Jaemin said between awkward laughs.

"We're here." Jaemin said as he pulled up the car infront of the daycare.

"It's been a long time since I have seen it, it's bigger now." Jisung said as he got out of the car.

"Let's go inside shall we?" Jaemin asked as he got out of the car.

"This is Neo Cultured Daycare for Children how may I help y-" The receptionist was interrupted with the familiar faces.

"Chenle!" The receptionist shouted as she saw the male.

"Oh hey NingNing." Chenle waved back.

"It's so great to see you again." NingNing said as she shaked his hand continuously.

"And I still hate you." Chenle said sarcastically.

"Same here." NingNing replied before laughing.

"Chenle! You're back." A male said as he rushed to the younger and hugged him tightly.

"Kun hyung, I missed you a lot." Chenle said as he hugged back the male.

"We are so lucky to see you have recovered." Kun said before he bowed to Jisung.

Jisung just smiled in response cause be didn't know how to reply.

"Where's Jun hyung and minghao hyung?" Chenle asked as he looked around.

"Since there have been a lot of changes I'll take you to their office. Follow me." Kun said as he took Chenle's hand and rushed to the office.

"Come in." A voice from inside said.

"Chenle!" The two boys shouted together as they saw the smaller.

"Jun hyung! Minghao Hyung!" Chenle said as he went to hug them.

"Jisung, Jaemin. How have you both been?" Jun asked.

"Oh great." The two of them replied.

"And where's Kevin?" Jun asked.

"School stuff." Jisung replied.

"That means he really has grown up. I can't wait to see him." Jun replied excitedly.

-1 HOUR LATER-

"See you soon then." Chenle waved one more time before sitting in the car.

"Take care." Jun said waving back.

And with that they drove to the road.

"Where are we going?" Chenle asked.

"Somewhere special." Jisung and Jaemin replied.

Jaemin parked the car and got out of it.

"Are we here to see mom?" Chenle shouted excitedly as he got out of the car.

"So you still call her mom?" Jisung asked as be tucked his hair back to his ear.

"Nothing has changed in the past 4 years." Jaemin said as he teased the younger.

Chenle rushed to the door and to the receptionist. He then ran to the room. And knocked he entered and saw Jessica sitting in a chair writing something.

"Who is it?" Jessica asked before she looked at the door.

"Chenle!Jisung!" Jessica shouted before she went to hug the two male.

"And my little cutie Jaemin, you haven't changed one bit." Jessica said as she pulled Jaemin's cheeks.

"I was so worried Jisung." Jessica said as she got teary eyed.

"We'll leave you both to talk." Chenle said as he went out.

"I though I'd never see you again." Jessica said as she carried Jisung's hand.

"I'm here now, and I'm never going back." Jisung replied.

-10 MINUTES LATER-

"So, what did you forget?" Jessica asked sitting on the sofa.

"...Chenle..." Jisung said looking down.

"Wow, I thought you'd never forget him." Jessica said getting a little shocked.

"How can I not, he was just with me for less than a month." Jisung replied.

"But he was all you had to love excluding Kevin. You felt so happy around him, I bet you still do. Jisung, can I ask you something." Jessica said and asked.

"Yeah?" Jisung replied.

"Do you like Chenle?" Jessica asked seriously.

Jisung couldn't say anything. He didn't know how to reply. Was he really in love with Chenle? Or was it just that it was a presence that was needed to be in everyone's life.

"I guess you don't know, but let me ask you this." Jessiac continued after the bot didn't reply.

"Do you feel happy or are you smiling everytime Chenle's there with you?" Jessica asked the younger.

"Yes." Jisung answered.

"When you saw him after the coma for the first time did it felt like only you two were left in this world, like flowers were there, and fireworks?" Jessiac asked again.

"Yes." Jisung answered.

"Then one thing's for sure, you're in love with him." Jessica told the younger.

"But, how do I tell him." Jisung asked hurriedly.

"I think you should take some time, since you've got out of coma. You should spend more time with him, make him feel loved when he's around you." Jessica replied.

"That's how I got you your dad." Jessica said before winking.

"Then I guess I'll try." Jisung said as he got up.

-30 MINITES LATER-

"I'll leave now." Jisung said as he and the other two male waved Jessica a goodbye.

SORRY GUYS MY BOARDS WERE GOING ON!!