EP.7 MATERIAL GIRL

"Mr.Dolphin get up." Kevin said as he shook Chenle who was sleeping peacefully.

"Kevin?" Chenle asked in a muffled voice.

"Get up Chenle, were going shopping." Jisung said as he entered the shorter's bedroom and opened the blinds.

"Shopping? What about the reporters?" Chenle asked as he rubbed his eye with his knuckles.

"Don't worry about them just get up." Jisung answered as he took Chenle's hand and made him sit up straight.

"Freshen up, wear this and come down for breakfast." Jisung said before he took Kevin in his arms and went outside the bedroom.

"Is he up?" Jaemin asked Jisung.

"Yeah." Jisung replied.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

"Should we leave?" Jaemin asked the three of them.

"Yeah." All three of them replied.

"Chenle sit behind with Kevin." Jaemin said as he got in the car.

"Okay." Chenle said as he opened the car's door.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

"We have reached." Jaemin said as he parked the car in front of a 2 floor building.

"What is this place?" Chenle asked as he got out of the car.

"This is the place where Jisung shops everytime. The special thing about it is that only Jisung can shop here, his Grandma made it for him." Jaemin said as he went inside the building.

"Woah." Chenle blurted out when he saw the inside of the building.

"You're the first one who'll be shopping here except Jisung." Jaemin said as he entered the elevator.

-AFTER SHOPPING-

"You didn't have to buy so many things." Chenle said as he looked at the bags in each of the staff's hand.

"You're living with me for one month, trust me you'll need this." Jisung said as he got out the building.

"But not thus much." Chenle said in a low voice.

"Has everyone buckled up?" Jaemin asked before he started the car.

"Yeah." Everyone replied.

"Where are we going now?" Kevin asked from the backseat.

"No shopping trip is over until Ice Cream." Jaemin said as he looked behind.

"Yay! Ice Cream!" Kevin said excitedly

After some driving they reached the Ice Cream shop.

"Which one do you want, Jisung?" Jaemin asked the taller.

"Strawberry one." Jisung replied.

"Ew." Jaemin said before asking Chenle, "And which one do you want?"

"Chocolate one." Chenle replied.

"Okay." Jaemin replied before placing the order.

"And what about Kevin?" Chenle asked.

"Jaemin hyung knows everything about Kevin, so you don't need to worry." Jisung replied.

"Oh." Chenle reacted.

"Wait Chenle, isn't that Felix?" Jisung said pointing at a blonde headed man who was outside the Ice Cream store talking to a man.

"Yeah it is." Chenle said.

"Don't you wanna talk to him?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah I'll go, I'll meet you at the parking lot." Chenle said before going outside.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

"Why hasn't Chenle returned." Jisung asked the older.

"Oh I don't know, maybe they're talking? Let them be." Jaemin said before he picked the Ice Cream.

"Kevin and I'll get in the car you can go see him if you want to." Jaemin said before opening the door of the car.

"Okay." Jisung said before he started walking.

Jisung searched outside and even inside the shop but he couldn't see Chenle anywhere he ran to places near and still couldn't find him.

He called Jaemin telling him to find Chenle.

Jisung ran everywhere he could but there was no sign of Chenle.

"Right!" Jisung said before he opened his phone.

"I started his location. So I can track him." Jisung thought in his mind.

Jisung followed the blue dot on his phone and soon he saw Chenle walking to nowhere.

"Chenle?" Jisung shouted as he ran towards the shorter.

"What happened Chenle? Why did you run away? I searched for you everywhere." Jisung asked the shorter questions.

Before Jisung could ask him more questions Chenle hugged him tightly. Jisung could hear sniffles.

"Are you crying?" Jisung asked the shorter as he hugged him back.

"No I'm not." Chenle said before he sniffles.

"Yeah and I'm Queen Elizabeth." Jisung said.

"Why are you crying? What did Felix do?" Jisung asked as he retrieved.

"He- he broke up with me, he said he has someone new in his life." Chenle said before he hugged Jisung again.

"He doesn't deserve you Chenle, you're better off without him. Trust me, you're so much without him." Jisung consoled the shorter.

"Thanks." Chenle said as he retrieved slowly.

"Stop crying now, he is not worth crying." Jisung told the shorter as he rubbed his tears.

"Let's go home." Jisung said as he took Chenle's hand.

-AFTER REACHING HOME-

"I knew something was wrong with Felix the moment I met him." Jisung complained to Jaemin.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." Jaeminnsaid sarcastically.

"Look at the bright side Jisung, Chenle only has one person he can trust now, you. Or, so I think." Jaemin said.

"You're right." Jisung said.

"See I care about you, and the only thing I can say with confidence is that if you really show your love towards him he'll fall for you." Jaemin said.

"Are you sure? cause I don't wanna risk our friendship for one sided love." Jisung replied

"I'm 100% sure." Jaemin said.

DOUBLE UPDATE!

No Jaemin didn't do anything it was all Felix.
Jaemin didn't plan anything.
Jaemin isn't the bad guy.
WHY DID FELIX BREAK UP WITH CHENLE? CAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY FOUND HIS HYUNJIN.