EP.6 LOVE WINS ALL

"Chenle? I bought you clothes" Jisung knocked on Chenle's bedroom door.

"Yeah come in." Chenle said before he sat up straight.

"Um hey, I told Felix you're here until the news dies down and he's okay with it." Jisung said as he stood there.

"Why are you standing? It's your house you should sit here." Chenle said as he tapped on the bed.

"Also I'm really sorry, you have to go through this." Jisung said as he sat ont he bed.

"Well unless Jaemin hyung didn't tell you to say this to me I'm fine with it." Chenle said.

"No jaemin hyung didn't say anything, it's coming from the heart truly." Jisung said

"Chill, I was just kidding." Chenle said.

"Well dinner is ready you can change into my clothes and come down to eat." Jisung said before standing up.

"Um Jisung?" Chenle stopped the taller.

"Yeah?" Jisung asked as he turned around.

"I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with the article." Chenle said.

"No I'm fine, trust me, it's not your fault." Jisung said.

"Okay then I'll freshen up and come downstairs." Chenle said before he took Jisung's clothes and went inside the restroom.

"Where is Chenle?" Jaemin asked as he saw Jisung come down.

"He is freshening up." Jisung said.

"I'm gonna be so excited to see him." Jaemin said.

"Why?" Jisung asked the older.

"Cause he's gonna look cuddly in your big ass clothes." Jaemin said as he smacked the younger on the shoulder.

"Hey language, Kevin's around." Jisung said.

"Shit! I forgot." Jaemin cursed again.

"Shit." Kevin said as he looked up at Jisung.

"Hey no, only Jaemin hyung can say that." Jisung said to the kid as he picked him up.

"But you said it that day, when we were in the car going to see grandma." Kevin said as he rested his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"You did?" Jaemin asked.

"It was because the car in front of me wasn't moving at all." Jisung gave an excuses.

"No excuses." Jaemin said as he gave Jisung the eye.

"I'm old enough okay." Jisung said.

"You're never old enough for no hugs though." Jaemin said before he went to hug Jisung.

"Aww." Chenle said as he walked downstairs.

"It's a family hug." Chenle said coming all the way down.

"You'll be in it soon kid." Jaemin said.

"Hyung!" Jisung hit Jaemin's shoulder.

"Oww! You should stop hitting your elders on the shoulder." Jaemin said.

"Let's just eat dinner." Jisung said as he went to sit on the dining table with Kevin still in his arms.

-AFTER DINNER-

"Can I go outside for a walk?" Chenle asked as he grabbed his phone.

"Sure you can." Jaemin said.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

"Chenle?" Jisung called again as he searched through the whole area.

He saw him in the flower garden sitting and looking at something.

"Chenle?" Jisung asked as he went towards him.

"Look Jisung a four leaf clover." Chenle said as he showed him the thing.

"How did you find it? It's nighttime." Jisung asked.

"I used my phone's flashlight." Chenle answered.

"Jisung, when do you think the news will die down?" Chenle asked the taller.

"It'll take 1 month max." Jisung replied.

"Do you have to deal with these kind of things everyday?" Chenles asked.

"No, actually it's my first time having a scandal." Jisung said.

"And I'm the one who gave it to you." Chenle said as his voice lowered.

"You don't need to be worried chenle." Jisung said.

"I know but it just doesn't go away," Chenle replied.

"I didn't want to do this to my friend." Chenle continued.

"You're not my friend, I hardly know you," Jisung said.

"But we can get to know eachother, if you want to ofcourse." Jisung continued

"Of course I'd want to be your friend, I live in your house, that's the least I can do." Chenle replied excitedly.

"Let's just go inside first." Jisung said.

-10 MINUTES LATER-

"So, friends huh?" Jaemin asked Jisung as he sat on the couch beside Jisung.

"I'm only doing it cause I'll be seeing him everyday." Jisung said.

"Don't lie to me, and yourself." Jaemin said.

"I'm not. He's the last person I'd want to get close with." Jisung said.

"Why? Cause he has a boyfriend? Come on Jisung, you had a panic attack when Felix introduced him as Chenle's boyfriend, and also when you saw a photo of Chenle with Felix." Jaemin said.

"Wait, how did you know about that?" Jisung asked literally shocked.

"I know everything that happens in this house." Jaemin replied.

"Just accept it that you're in love with his boy." Jaemin said.

"And what if I do? Is he gonna break up with felix and come with me? No, right?" Jisung asked.

"So Felix is the problem. Don't worry I'll make Chenle fall in love with you." Jaemin said.

"Just forget it hyung I'm going to sleep." Jisung said before getting up.

"I'll do anything for you Jisung, and if it means that this Felix guy should go away, so be it." Jaemin said to himself after Jisung went upstairs.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!

BTW, I HAVE A NEW SERIES COMING OF SEONGHWA AND HONGJOONG FROM ATEEZ.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM LOOK IT UP.

THE NAME OF THE SERIES IS
'PERSONAL CHEF'

CHECK IT OUT ON MY ACC.