EP.16 AFTER LIKE

Jisung and Chenle tried out more than 15 rides in 1 hour. Jisung was getting dizzy everytime they ended one ride, Chenle wanted to stop cause he was concerned but Jisung just couldn't. Jisung thought this was his only chance where he could spend time with Chenle.

"I think we need to stop." Chenle said once again as they ended a ride.

"No, let's go on another one." Jisung said even though he wasn't walking in a straight line.

"Why are you doing this Jisung?" Chenle asked as he stopped the male.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked damn well knowing what he was talking about.

"This, you're getting dizzy for the past hour but you still wanna go one more rides, why?" Chenle asked as he sat down on a bench with the taller.

"It's cause, I wanna spend time with you." Jisung said blankly.

"Well, if you spend more time with me you'll need to go to the hospital... again." Chenle complained while looking at thin air.

"Well I'm okay with that." Jisung said getting to his senses.

"I'm not, If you wanna spend time with me, let's go eat Ice Cream, you don't have to go on rides and hurt yourself." Chenle nagged at the taller.

"Okay okay, let's go eat Ice Cream." Jisung said as he got up and nodded dreamily.

They searched basically half of the amusment park and found an Ice Cream shop.

"I'll have a Strawberry Ice Cream." Chenle said to the shopkeeper.

"Me too." Jisung said.

"You both look like a cute couple." The shopkeeper complimented while scooping out Ice Cream.

"We're not-" Chenle said but Jisung interrupted him by saying, "Thank you."

Chenle looked at Jisung unbelievably. Chenle wasn't expecting that answer from him. It was like answering a question you don't know the answer to. Like we do in exams. (Let's be honest we do)

"Here you go, that'll be 17 dollars." The shopkeeper said giving them both Strawberry Ice Cream.

Jisung payed the shopkeeper and went to the carousel with Chenle.

"Do you think we should go on that?" Jisung asked before licking his Ice Cream.

"Unless you don't get dizzy." Chenle joked.

"Hey! Don't tease me!" Jisung said playfully hitting the shorters shoulder.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Jaemin asked from behind.

"Oh God! You scared me." Chenle jumped.

"Sorry!" Jaemin said with a big smile while scratching the back of his hair.

"We were just looking." Jisung answered.

"Where's Kevin?" Jaemin asked the taller.

"He's with one of his friends, from his class his name's Dino or something." Jisung explained.

"Oh Dino! Aren't his parents Kim Mingyu and Jeon Wonwoo?" Jaemin asked squinting his eyes cause the sunlight hit him.

"He has dads? Never knew..." Jisung asked a little shocked.

"Yeah Jeon Wonwoo is the CEO of Jeon Cosmetics and Kim Mingyu runs a University in Seoul." Jaemin explained.

"We even collaborated with Jeon Cosmetics." Jaemin continued.

"Enough of that talk, let's get Kevin and have dinner." Jeno said getting bored of their chat.

Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin and Jeno searched for Kevin. Eventually, they saw him sitting with Dino and his parents near the exit. They neared them.

"Kevin, how was today?" Jisung asked as he went closer to Kevin.

"Oh! Appa! It was great Mingyu and Wonwoo uncle are so nice and Dino is so cute!" Kevin answered.

Mingyu, Wonwoo, Chenle, and Jaemin laughed at the boys response and suddenly Chenle spoke up.

"Why don't we all have dinner together?" Chenle asked making everyone go silent.

"We would love to do that!" Mingyu said excitedly.

"Calm down gyu." Wonwoo said silent laughing.

"So yall are married?" Jaemin asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah, we are married for 2 years now we decided we needed a baby so we adopted Dino 1 year ago." Wonwoo spoke up.

"That's great!" Jaemin replied excitedly.

"So should we go now?" Jeno asked taking Jaemins hand

"Sure!" All of them said at once.

They walked to the exit and drove to an expensive restaurant.

"We didn't have to come at a you know... five star restaurant." Chenle complained in Jisung's ear.

"You have to get used to it now, you're living with me." Jisung said before he laughed.

Chenle playfully hit his shoulder and Jisung made an 'oww' sound.

Wonwoo observed them and laughed at their cuteness.

"What you thinking about woo?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo who was smiling at the couple.

"Do you think they're together?" Wonwoo whispered to Mingyu.

"If they're not, they definitely should be." Mingyu answered.

"I heared Jisung got into a coma for 4 years and before that he had a scandal of having Chenle as Jisung's boyfriend." Wonwoo explained.

"Was the scandal true?" Mingyu asked curiously.

"Nope." Wonwoo replied.

Everyone sat down on the table and started talking about family and business, Mingyu and Chenle were talking about how hard it is to take care of a useless family and Jisung, Jeno, Jaemin and Wonwoo mostly talked about business.

They all had a fun evening. They found many common things in eachother. They decided to exchange phone numbers and have dinner sometime again. And left.