EP.10 DON'T WANNA CRY

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Chenle, there's some great news, the news is going down slowly. After the news finally dies down we'll reveal that you're just a daycare teacher for Kevin, and then you won't have to live here." Jaemin said as he saw Chenle walking out of his bedroom.

"Oh, that's great news, yeah." Chenle said as his voice faded out.

"Why? What happened?" Jaemin asked as be saw a sad look on Chenle.

"Oh its nothing, it's just that umm if- nothing it's all great. I'll go and eat breakfast." Chenle said as before he went downstairs.

"I know what's going on Chenle, you can't hide it." Jaemin thought in his mind and smirked.

-AFTER LUNCH-

"I'll make lunch, but I have to get some groceries." Chenle said to Jaemin and Jisung who were on their smartphones.

"I'll come with you." Jisung said as he switched off the phone.

"What if the reporters see us?" Chenle asked the taller.

"I don't care. There's nothing going on between us anyways." Jisung said as he got up and picked the car keys up.

"Right." Chenle said as his voice faded out.

-AT THE GROCERY-

"Wait I'll get this for Kevin, can you put the bags in the car till that time?" Jisung asked as he pointed at a cap.

"Sure." Chenle said as he picked up he small bag.

Chenle was going to keep the bag in the car when he saw a grandma trying to cross the road. He helped her and was about to return to the car but, there was a car which was going fast, Chenle was about to get hit when,

"Chenle!" Jisung shouted before he pushed Chenle on the sidewalk and got hit by the car.

"Jisung!" Chenle shouted as he went to the taller who was bleeding all over.

Chenle called an ambulance and, went with Jisung.

-AT THE HOSPITAL

"Doctor is he okay?" Chenle asked as the doctor came out of the EMERGENCY ROOM.

"He's fine for now but, he hit his head really hard, which caused it to have a major hole in the inside of his head. Which will cause him to go in coma for a long time and also loose memory after he gets up. Let's just hope he doesn't forget something important." The doctor answered.

"How many days do we have to keep him here?" Jaemin asked the doctor.

"Until he regains consciousness." The doctor replied.

"This was all my fault, if I would have just saw the car coming and stopped before crossing the road then Jisung would have been in this situation." Chenle said as his eyes started to fill with tears.

"No, Chenle don't blame yourself, the car should have taken it slowly." Jaemin said as he caressed Chenle's back.

-1 MONTH LATER-

"Jisung, please get up, we all miss you, a lot, Kevin still asks why you haven't yet returned from your "business trip"." Chenle said as he slowly caressed Jisung's hand.

-1 YEAR LATER-

"Jisung, Kevin's 6 years old now, he misses you, and me too. Did you know? Jaemin hyung has got a boyfriend, he's from your company from the expert department. His name's Jeno, a real nice guy. Open your eyes please. Also, I'm going to live with my parents in China, we'll be leaving in 1 week. Fun fact, there's a daycare that Jun hyung made there. I'll be working there in the meantime. It'd be really nice if you'd wake up now." Chenle said as his eyes started filling with tears.

-3 YEARS LATER-

"I know it's been a long time and, you're fighting for your life to get out of here, it'll be okay, Jisung." Jaemin said as he caressed Jisung's hand slowly.

"Jaemin, the doctor has called you." Jeno said as he entered the ward.

"Yes, doctor." Jaemin said after he entered the office.

"There's great news for you Mr. Na Mr.Park has shown some action and the hole in his head is getting smaller. He might gain consciousness soon." The doctor said as he showed the X-RAY of Jisung's brain.

"But will that mean he won't forget?" Jaemin asked the doctor.

"I'm afraid not but, it will mean that if he forgets he'll remember again in less than a week." The doctor replied.

"That's amazing doctor, thank you for the information." Jaemin said as he shaked the doctor's hand.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

"Jisung!" Jaemin shouted as be ran to Jisung's ward.

"Do you remember me?" Jaemin asked after he entered the ward and saw Jisung sitting up straight.

"Hyung!" Jisung saw as he made grabbing hands.

"Yes its me Jaemin hyung." Jaemin said before he went for a hug.

"Where's Kevin?" Jisung asked.

"He's at home, he doesn't know you're in coma." Jaemin replied.

"Oh okay." Jisung said.

"And....?" Jaemin said getting excited.

"And what?" Jisung asked.

"Chenle? He's in China living with his parents, he'd be flabbergasted to see you regain consciousness." Jaemin said as he held Jisungs hand.

"Chenle? Hyung..." Jisung asked.

"Yeah?" Jaemin replied.

"Who's Chenle?" Jisung asked.

OH NO!!!!
JISUNG FORGOT CHENLE????!?!?!?!!!
ANYWAYS SEE YOU!!!