EP.17 FLICKER

Chenle was changing in his pyjamas when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Chenle said in a muffled voice as he was wearing his shirt. Jisung came inside and he saw Chenle in an oversized top. "You look so cute in that." Jisung teased.

"Stop." Chenle said making a pouty face and sitting on the bed. "oh come here." Jisung said as he walked to chenle and hugged him tightly.

"What was that for?" Chenle asked still with that pouty face. "For looking so cute." Jisung replied.

"Good Night." Jisung said as he softly kissed Chenle's cheek. Chenle widened his eyes, his cheeks got bright red, even his ears. Jisung left the room after that smiling like crazy.

"What was that." Chenle got stunned and plopped onto his bed. Sooner or later he closed his eyes and went into deep sleep.

-NEXT DAY-

Everybody's eating breakfast when suddenly the all stop when Jaemin asks,"Chenle, how do you think about living with us, like forever?"

"Forever?" Chenle said breaking the silence.
"Hyung what are you saying, why would he?" Jisung said answering for Chenle.
"Stop it Jisung, it's just a way of being nice. So,, Chenle since you don't have a job we can offer you one." Jaemin says keeping his fork down.

"I don't know i don't wanna get a job on my name." Chenle said.
"Oh no no, you'll get an interview just like the others and the talented one will get it." Jaemin said.

"But what am i doing?" Chenle asks dcuriously about the topic theyve been talking about.

"Jisung's personal assistant." Jaemin says proudly. Jisung chokes on his waffles.

"Careful jisung here." Chenle says giving him a glass of water.

"See, you're already a pro, and you know so much about Jisung already, i think you'd be the best assistant." Jaemin says happlily.

"But he has you." Chenle says while he's patting jisung's back.

"Oh I'm resigning. I have a life aside of jisung you know, i have met my love now, so I'll get married and settle down," Jaemin says.

"But you'll come to see u-" Chenle was cut off by Jaemin's next line.

"In London." Jaemin finishes at last leaving everyone in the room stunned.

"What?" Jisung and Chenle say together.

"That's amazing hyung." Jisung says.
"Wait, you're not mad?" Jaemin asks.
"Well ofcourse i am mad but I'm so happy you're finally living in London where you wanted to go all your life." jisung says happily.

"Well I'm happy for you." Jaemin replies after he smiled and takes a sip of his juice.