EP.15 PUZZLE PIECE

It was Sunday morning, Chenle got up and freshened up. He went downstairs and saw the other three all ready.

"Where are you all going?" Chenle asked.

"Actually we are." Jisung replied.

"Where?" Chenle asked.

"You'll know." Jisung answered.

They were eating breakfast when they were hearing guitar noises coming from the neighborhood.

"This is the 15th time hearing it this week." Chenle said as he put down his fork annoyingly.

"And everytime the same thing? Who is it playing this?" Chenle asked the oldest.

"It's actually our neighbour, Joshua Hong, he actually plays 'Sunday Morning' everyday, you can probably hear him singing at night too, he just never stops." Jaemin answered.

"How do his parents even listen to it?" Chenle asked.

"Oh, he doesn't live with his parents he lives with his boyfriend, Yoon Jeonghan, a bitch but sometimes he's nice." Jaemin answered.

"So doesn't he get irritated?" Chenle asked.

"They're so called "crazy in love"." Jaemin answered making air bunnies with his hands.

Chenle did a disappointed nod and got back to eating.

-AFTER BREAKFAST-

"Let's go now." Jaemin said as he got out of the restroom.

All four of them sat in the car and drove off.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

"Hyung why are we here? I thought we were going to the-" Before Jisung could complete Jaemin put a hand on his mouth and said, "You have someone to hang out with I'm bringing mine."

Jisung was so puzzled, he didn't know what Jaemin was talking about.

After some time a figure appeared in front of them walking towards their car.

"Oh hey Jaemin!" The figure said from afar.

After the figure sat in the care Jaemin introduced him.

"This is Jeno, he's my boyfriend, he works in your company. As in the expert department." Jaemin said.

"Nice to see you Jeno." Jisung said with a smile.

"Who is this?" Jeno asked as he looked at Chenle.

"This is Chenle, Jisung's going to be boy-" Before Jaemin could continue, Jisung hit his shoulder playfully.

"Ah!" Jaemin shouted before laughing.

"Oh yeah I understand you don't need to complete the sentence." Jeno said after laughing.

"See this is why we are together." Jaemin said before he drove off.

-AFTER 30 MINUTES-

"We're at an amusment park?" Chenle asked excitedly.

"Yeah, you know cause of my coma we didn't get to have much fun with Kevin, I lost his whole childhood, so we're here." Jisung replied as he patted Kevin's head.

"Right." Chenle said before he started walking beside Jaemin and left Jisung with Kevin.

They payed the entrance money and entered the amusment park.

"So where should we go first?" Jisung asked Kevin.

"There!" Kevin pointed at a big roller coaster with two loop holes.