EP.4 DOODLE

"I'm never going to forgive myself, if you don't wake up. But when I think about it again, you won't want that." Jaemin said as he caressed Jisung's hand.

"H-hyung?" A boy asked in a muffled voice.

"Jisung you're awake? Are you okay?" Jaemin asked as he heared the boy trembling.

"Nurse can you please come inside, the patient has awaken." Jaemin called.

"Can you please sit outside until we do some checks on him?" The nurse asked as she took Jaemin outside.

-10 MINTES LATER-

"He's fine, we will discharge him as soon as you both are done talking, you can go inside." The doctor said after he came out of the room.

"Thank you doctor." Jaemin said before he entered the room.

"Jisung?" Jaemin asked as he entered the room.

"Hyung?" Jisung replied.

"Where's Kevin?" Jisung asked.

"He's in the daycare. I don't want him to see you in this situation." Jaemin replied.

"I just wanted to ask, Jisung. What happened for you to have a panic attack?" Jaemin asked the younger.

"It's nothing I just had a panic attack, I don't even know why." Jisung replied.

"What were the last few words you heard before getting dizzy?" Jaemin asked.

"Chenle asked me something, and then this boy entered and he introduced himself as Chenle's boyfriend and he was all touchy with Chenle. And then suddenly Chenle asked me if I was okay and then all I could hear were muffled voices." Jisung replied.

"I see what's the problem here." Jaemin said.

"What is?" Jisung asked.

"Man, you're dense af. Let's just go home."

-AFTER REACHING HOME-

"I got a call from Chenle saying that the daycare is closing so I'll pick up Kevin." Jaemin told Jisung as he picked the cars keep up.

"Okay." Jisung said while he scrolled through his phone.

After Jaemin left Jisung opened instagram and searched 'neocultured_daycare' , he got the results quickly also the account was verified.

He saw the 'following' button and tapped on it.

He saw a username saying 'zc_lele' he tapped on it and saw photos of chenle.

He scrolled and saw a photo of him together with felix. All the emotions he felt in the daycare were running all over again he felt dizzy all of a sudden.

He took the pills prescripted by the doctor and drank some water.

"Why do I keep feeling like this? And only when I see you with Felix? Why?" Jisung thought to himself.