EP. 19 CASE 143

After the phenomena in the kitchen Chenle couldn't take his mind off of it. He kept thinking what he and Jisung were now. Or maybe Jisung did that just for fun? He couldn't get why Jisung did any of that. Maybe he likes him? Or maybe he was playing along.

Chenle wanted to take his mind off of this matter so he switched on his phone and opened subway surfers. He had always loved to play that game and so he started.

After about a minute or two Jisung entered Chenle's room after knocking. Chenle thought it was someone else since he didn't want to take his eyes off of the game. Jisung went beside Chenle and peeped inside his phone. Chenle realised it was Jisung and he got so stunned that he lost.

He switched off the phone and got up at the speed of light, his face was red because of the memory flashes he had of what happened a while ago in the kitchen. Before Chenle could go Jisung pulled him back on his lap and tightly hugged him. He then rested his face on Chenle's back sighing.

Jisung knew he had to talk about that situation and he knew that Chenle liked him back but still there was a part inside Jisung that wasn't ready to accept that. Jisung was so stressed to even talk about it but he knew that he didn't want to lose Chenle.

"So..." Jisung trailed off. Chenle was to stunned to say anything because he was literally sitting on Jisung's lap.

"About the kiss..." Jisung said again in a low voice. "It was nothing right? I was gonna say that too." Chenle said trying to get out of the backhug from Jisung but Jisung held him tightly.

"Chenle, I know you're scared but I know that you like me and I love you too, just because of that I don't wanna lose you, please don't be sacred and think for a moment, if you don't wanna date just say that I'll stop thinking about us but please don't leave me and go, I was too stupid to do that and I was out of my senses but everytime I see you I just go crazy and there's a part of me that just wants to hug you tightly and never let go. I know it will be hard at first but as time will go by I'm sure we both will come around and even Kevin likes you so please think about it, and if you're not ready with an answer right now that's okay I'll give you time to think about it." Jisung said still resting his head on Chenle's back and tightly shutting his eyes just because he didn't want to accept the reality of the situation.

"Okay, now will you please let me go?" Chenle said calmly. Jisung let him go and Chenle stood up. Chenle inhaled and exhaled and turned around, his face was flustered because of what Jisung had said.

He took Jisung's hand and said, "Jisung I will never leave you for such a small thing, and knowing that I actually like you why would I leave you for kissing me. Actually, you were brave enough to do it, I was just scared of getting rejected. Even though I knew deep down that you liked me a part of me was never ready to accept that,"

"Wait, for real? Me too." Jisung said in between.
"But the thing is that I know you can keep me happy and I think I can do the same to you," chenle said as he tightened his grip.
"Now that you're finally back I don't wanna risk it anymore because I know we will make a good couple and I guess Kevin likes me too?" Chenle said but he stopped there.

"So you will not leave me?" Jisung asked finally looking up. "Nonsense, I will never leave you." Chenle said as he hugged the taller. Jisung buried his face in Chenle's chest and exhaled proudly. They pulled back from the hug and Jisung stood up. He moved aside a part of Chenle's hair from his face and tucked it behind his ear. "You better know you're mine now." Jisung said smiling.
"Of course I am." Chenle said smiling back.

Jisung caressed Chenle's face for a second and kissed him and this time Chenle kissed him back, I mean how could he not after all that had happened.

They heared sniffling noises but they both weren't crying. They pulled back from the kiss and looked at the door. It was Jaemin crying happy tears.

"Jaemin hyung!" Jisung said disappointedly. "I'm so sorry but whatever this is, it's adorable." Jaemin said wiping off his tears. "I'll give you both some space." Jaemin said before going out.

After Jaemin went out Chenle giggled, looking at Jisung. "You're laughing a lot huh." Jisung said teasingly. "That was funny okay." Chenle said in defence.

Jisung laughed at that and kissed Chenle again. And after that he pulled back and they both hugged for a good 2 minutes.