EP.14 DEJA VU

Chenle got up and freshened up. He wore his clothes and went down but no one was there. He went in the kitchen and there was a post-it note sticked on the fridge saying...

___________________________________________

Hey Chenle,

Me and Jaemin hyung have went to the company we'll come back at 2 AM for dinner, and Kevin has went to school. You can do anything you want. Just be safe.

___________________________________________

Chenle read the post-it note and and cooked some breakfast for himself. Chenle didn't know what to do so he called Kun.

"Hey Chenle." Kun said from the other side of the phone.

"Kun hyung, I'm alone today so can we go somewhere you know to hang out." Chenle asked the older.

"I would love to, just give me your address I'll pick you up." Kun said before he hung up.

-30 MINUTES LATER-

"The entrance is really long you know." Kun said as he entered the hall.

"Like you don't experience it everyday, you're literally from a rich family." Chenle said as he gave Kun some water.

"Enough talking about me, let's talk about you." Kun said as he held Chenle's both hands and sat on the couch.

"What about me?" Chenle asked.

"You know, you and Jisung." Kun asked whispering.

"There's nothing going on in between us, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me that way." Chenle said after he rolled his eyes.

"I don't think so, the way he looks at you says it all, he's in love with you." Kun said before he winked at Chenle.

"I don't wanna talk about this, let's just go outside." Chenle said panicking.

-10 MINUTES LATER-

"Why are we at the park?" Chenle asked as he got out of Kun's car.

"You know, we haven't been here since forever so let's catch up on some things." Kun said as he started walking.

"Do you wanna eat Ice cream?" Kun asked pointing at an ice cream shop.

"You just read my mind." Chenle said excitedly.

What Kun and Chenle didn't know is that someone was looking at them from far away.

"What are they doing?" A male voice asked from the other side of the walkie-talkie.

"They're eating ice cream, master." The male voice answered.

"Okay? Just keep following them and if Chenle gets hurt or something quickly call me, okay?" The male voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Okay, master." The male said before going offline.

"Chenle you wait here, I'll bring us some cotton candy." Kun said to chenle who was eating his ice cream sitting on the bench.

"Yeah." Chenle replied before Kun started walking.

"So, isn't it little Chenle hanging out with his Kun hyung." A male deep voice said from behind Chenle.

Chenle turned around quickly and saw the boy he didn't want to see ever again with a boy standing beside him.

Kun took the two cotton candy's in his hands and started walking towards Chenle.

"Here." Kun said happily handing the cotton candy to Chenle.

"Yeah." Chenle said in a low voice.

"Okay, what happened?" Kun asked the younger

"Nothing, I'm fine." Chenle said avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know what happened but something is definitely up." Kun replied.

"Nothing, i just don't feel good I think we should meet up some other time." Chenle said getting up.

"Okay, I'll drop you home." Kun said getting up.

"Thanks." Chenle said before he started walking towards Kun's car.

The boy looked at Chenle and Kun walking towards the car.

"I'll make sure to ruin your life, Chenle." The boy said before he turned around and started walking with his boyfriend.

-2:15 AM-

"Chenle, we're home." Jisung said as he removed his shoes.

Jisung heared nothing, or saw no one. He went to Chenle's room where he was sound asleep. Jisung smiled as he saw the younger sleeping and went up to his bed. Jisung sat on the bed and stroked Chenle's hair.

"I can't explain how much happy I am now that I remember you." Jisung said before he stroked his hair one last time and went outside.

Chenle got up as soon as Jisung left and said to himself.

"I'm sorry, Jisung."