EP.2 SUPER

"Appa wake up quickly." Kevin said as he shaked his father.

"Yeah I'm awake." The master said as he got up.

-20 MINUTES LATER-

"Let's go." Kevin said excitedly as he sat in the car where Jaemin was driving and his father had sat in the passenger's seat.

After some rights and lefts they reached the daycare.

"Oh Sir jaemin, Sir *master's name* and is that the Little Master?" The man asked who was standing outside the shop.

"Are you the owner? Mr.Moon?" Jaemin asked as he let out a hand for a handshake.

"Yes that's me Junhui, Moon Junhui, you can call me Jun" The man said after he shaked Jaemin's hand.

"So can you tell us about this place?" The master asked as he walked inside.

"Sure. The idea of making a daycare had came from my boyfriend Xu Minghao he's the Co.Owner. I decided that the teachers who'll be teaching will all be Chinese since I'm one myself. So every teacher here is Chinese" Jun said as he walked around the daycare.

"But why Chinese teachers?" Jaemin asked.

"Because it would be good for children to know about new cultures and, get ro know people who are from a different place." Jun said.

"This is is great place, would you recommend the best of the best?" The master asked as he stopped walking.

"Sure I'll take you to the room." Jun said as he knocked on of the rooms.

"This is the office of the teachers who are the best here.." Jun said as he entered.

"There are only 5 teachers? How many are there in total?" Jaemin asked.

"Five." Jun replied.

"I'll introduce you to all of them. This is Qian Kun, he's our first teacher and also the oldest here." He said as he pointed to a man who was wearing a black shirt and black ripped jeans.

"This is Dong Si Cheng he just joined 2 weeks ago. The children love him." He pointed to a coconut head who was wearing a black shirt, a blue denim jacket and, dark blue jeans.

"This is Ning Yizhou, she's our youngest and also our first female teacher." He pointed at a girl who was wearing a yellow crop top and blue jeans.

"This is Wong Kun Hang, also called Hendery, the children love his energy, he's also the funniest," He pointed at a man who had mullet hair and wore a white shirt with black denim jeans.

"And this is our second youngest, Zhong Chenle, he's goofy and a lot of people find him cute. He knows a lot about children. He's the loudest so we call him Dolphin sometimes." Jun said as he pointed at a man who had purple frizzy hair, who wore a black shirt and black jeans.