EP.8 CUPID

"Chenle?" Jisung called as he knocked on the shorter's bedroom door.

"Yeah come in." Chenle said.

"What are you doing?" Jisung asked before he entered.

"Just putting the clothes in the cupboard." Chenle said.

"I'll help you." Jisung said as he picked some folded clothes and put it in the cupboard.

Chenle was surprised from the sudden help of hand but being the man he is he said...

"No its okay." Chenle said.

To be honest his heart fluttered a little.

"Come on that's the least I can do." Jisung said before putting more clothes inside.

-AFTER LUNCH-

Jisung was outside taking a walk when he found something.

"Chenle!" Jisung screamed as he entered the house.

"What happened?" Chenle asked squinting his eyes from the loud noise.

"Look at this." Jisung says as he shows him a four-leaf clover.

"Wow! Jisung I'm happy for you." Chenle said as he looked at the thing.

"Here." Jisung said giving it to chenle.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Chenle asked the taller.

"I'm giving all of my luck to you." Jisung said as he opened Chenle's hand and put the thing on his hand.

After Jisung left. Chenle felt a tingling sensation in his heart. His heart was beating faster than usual.

"Why is my heart fluttering?" Chenle asked himself as he checked in the mirror.

His cheeks were all pink.

"Why is it so hot in here?" Chenle asked himself again.

-AFTER DINNER-

Chenle was taking a walk outside. He kept his smartphone inside the house.

Jisung was about to go outside to walk with Chenle when Chenle got a call.

Jisung picked it up, it was Jun.

"Chenle?" Jun called from the phone.

"It's me Jisung, Chenle has went out to take a walk." Jisung replied.

"Oh, can you tell him to take 1 week off work? The reporters keep coming every day." Jun said.

"I'll tell him and, I'm sorry if the reporters damage any of your property. I'll pay for everything." Jisung sad feeling bad.

"No its okay, just take care of yourself and Chenle." Jun said before hanging up.

"Chenle?" Jisung called when he went outside the house. He went to the flower field and saw Chenle sitting down.

"You're gonna need your flashlight." Jisung said as he neared the sitting cutie.

"I forgot it inside? Man, I thought I lost it." Chenle said as he reached out a hand.

Jisung kept his hand on Chenle's hand and Chenle said, "The phone."

Jisung made a face, and gave him his phone.