Kim Jisoo | Chapter 4

"Oh," Shock was evident in the raven hair's face when she saw Jennie in front of her. It was quickly changed into a sweet smile as she gently patted Jennie's head. "You're also here, miss" The raven haired continued.

Jennie's cheeks started heating up at the little pat on her head that this girl just gave her. She coughed when she felt her throat tightened and laughed nervously.

"You know each other?" Jackson questions, looking at the raven haired and then at Jennie in amusement.

The raven haired smiled, facing Jackson. "Yeah, I guess? We met at the plane, she was beside me. That is, if she still remembers me" She uttered, shrugging her shoulder and looked at Jennie, who was clearly blushing just by being near this raven haired.

"Uhh... yes, I-i clearly remember you, miss stranger" Jennie spoke up, chuckling and shrugs that feeling on the pit of her stomach and faced the raven haired with a smile.

"Miss stranger, huh? That makes me remember, I have never told you my name. Jisoo. Kim Jisoo's the name" She introduced herself, extending her arms and offered Jennie her hand.

What a beautiful name you have,
Miss Kim Jisoo

The brunette smiled, accepting her hand and shaking it a bit. "Jennie. Jennie Kim's the name" She introduced herself. She was shocked - extremely shocked, that this raven haired doesn't even know who she was but she also found it amusing that the raven haired, Kim Jisoo, doesn't know her at all. Maybe.

"Jis, she's the korean singer that we always talk about" Jackson chimes in. Jisoo's mouth falls open and chuckles, scratching her nape and looked at Jennie apologetically.

"I'm sorry... to not have recognize you. I'm just not into-"

"The showbiz industry. Our friend here, isn't into showbiz industry that much and is sooo busy to attend a concert with us" Jackson exposed his friend with a big grin which made Jisoo blush and looked away when she made eye contact with the smiling brunette.

"Not that busy and ignorant in the showbiz world. I know some singers, like Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Harry Styles. I've worked with them before" Jisoo added to not embarrass herself and make the brunette in front of her, think of her as ignorant.

"You've worked with them before?" Jennie questions in excitement. She was excited to know what the raven hair's job was. Maybe she could hire this girl and spend more time and maybe they would be- what was she even thinking?

Oh gosh, I need to stop embarrassing myself more to her. I bet she'll think I'm a freak if she finds out I have... what do you call it again? Hots? Yep, hots for her

"Jennie? Are you listening?"

Jennie snaps out of her thoughts and her cheeks heats up and gave Jisoo a shy smile. "Sorry... I spaced out. What were you talking about?"

"I said, I have worked with them. Photography. Some of their photos in their album, I'm the one who took it" Jisoo said, again, but with Jennie fully listening to her. Jennie grins widely. She surely can hire the raven haired. That is, if the raven haired agrees.

"Okay, enough with this job talking!" Jackson interrupted their talk and got in between Jisoo and Jennie, placing both his arms around Jennie and Jisoo's shoulder with a wide grin.

"Let's have some drinks and fun!" Jackson shouts making the two girls laugh and let Jackson drag them both with beer cups on their hand.

///

Jennie was tipsy. No, drunk. She was having the best time of her life in the crowd, jumping and dancing on beat along with the others. She had drink a lot of beer cups and some strong shots and she was pretty surprised that she still didn't passed out. Yet.