Vacation for Us | Chapter 22

Jennie walks inside her bedroom, ignoring worried Irene and her manager. The biggest frown she ever had in her whole life as she slumps herself down on her bed and tears forms in her eyes, remembering how Jisoo looks away from her.

She sniffles, pouting her lips. "Why? Why? Just why on earth did you look away?"

Jennie had many questions in her head after what happened. She wanted answers but she knew Jisoo would ignore her once again when they meet. With the thought of Jisoo completely vanishing from her life, it made her tears fall out of her eyes as the brunette continuously sobbed. Letting out all her emotions.

Hurt. It was what Jennie felt at that very moment when Jisoo didn't bothered acknowledging her presence.

///

Jennie woke up early in the morning as Lisa, who barged in her room, pursued that they go for a breakfast along with the girls. She groans and tried to tell Lisa that she wasn't feeling well, but the younger was so persistent on going out.

"I told you, Lisa, I don't wanna go out today" Jennie huffs. Lisa had a wide grin on her face, buckling her seatbelt and pats Jennie's head.

"Everyone, ready to go?" Lisa cheers up the girls mood before Seulgi, who was on the driver seat, heaves out a sigh and drove away from their dorm.

Irene giggles. Seulgi was obviously forced in Lisa's "breakfast date" with the way she continuously fought with the blonde girl, and was being a grumpy woman, since they arrived at the hotel.

"Where the hell are we going early in the morning?" Joy grumbles, a big frown on her face, as she gazed at Lisa with annoyed expression. Lisa only smiled at her and continued to annoy Seulgi.

It was a thirty minutes drive which made the girls have their nap the whole ride. On the other hand, Jennie kept thinking about what happened between her and Jisoo, that she didn't even heard Lisa shouting at them.

"Jennie? Hello?! Are you still alive?" Lisa shakes the brunette, getting her out of her thoughts and stared at Lisa. She sighs and yanks Lisa's hands away, getting out of the van and stood in front of the restaurant.

The tall blonde, Lisa, excitedly made her way inside the restaurant -- followed by the girls -- and looks around, as if she was expecting someone, which confused Jennie.

Jennie walks beside the blonde. Clearing her throat. "Are we having breakfast with someone else?"

"Well, yes," Someone else answered. Lisa gave a smile at Jennie before she took a step back. "You can say I'm someone else since I haven't accompanied you girls when you arrived here in Japan"

Jennie's heart beats fast. She knew exactly who it was. Her mouth went dry which made her bite her lower lip, a habit she does when she's nervous, and faced the one and only, Kim Jisoo. The raven haired wore a white jumpsuit, paired with sandals, while her hair hang on one side.

You look beautiful... like always

Jisoo chuckles. "Said the girl who looks gorgeous in every way. Thank you for the compliment, Mandu" She uttered, smiling sweetly at the brunette.

Jennie's cheeks heats up and turns to leave, only for Lisa to step in front of her and smile. "Please understand why Jisoo did it, last night"

Jennie couldn't do anything when Yeri and Joy, immediately threw themselves at Jisoo, happy to see the raven haired again. With a deep sigh, Jennie joins them for breakfast, hoping that it will go fine and smoothly.

///

"So," Irene started. She eyes Jennie and then to Jisoo, clearing her throat when attention goes to her. "Why have you been out of reach for almost a month, Jisoo-ssi?"

Jisoo bit her lower lip, gulping, and avoids Irene's gaze. "Uhm... well, I've been busy. Here in Japan because my father wanted me to do some... stuff" She explained.

"Yeah? It's easy to give Jen a text, or maybe a call, that you were doing fine. You made her wait for nothing" Irene blurts out making Jennie choke on her water and hissed at Irene.

"Unnie!"

"What? I'm telling the truth" Irene rolls her eyes. She definitely hates Jisoo for 'ghosting' Jennie and comes back as if she did nothing to the younger girl.

"Irene-ssi? Can we talk for a minute?" Seulgi stood up. A frown on her face while Irene scoffs in return. Jisoo rubs her temple and told Seulgi to sit back down, which she obeyed, making Irene stick her tongue out to annoy her.

"No need for that, Seulgi. And Jennie, I'm truly sorry for not texting, nor calling you back" Jisoo smiled at Jennie. Seulgi heaves a deep sigh, eating a piece of pancake.

Seulgi looks up at the raven haired and then to the brunette. She uttered, "It's not like you're in a relationship with her. She doesn't need to reply, nor call you back. Like she told you, she was busy and--"

"Seulgi! Let me do the talking. Please." Jisoo snaps. Seulgi drops her knife and fork and scoffed, irritating Jisoo.

"What? I'm the bad person here now? For talking about the truth?"

Lisa panicked when the two glares at each other and pats Seulgi's shoulder, only for the older girl to slap her hand away.

"Unnie, let's not fight in here. Please?" Lisa pleads. Seulgi clenched her jaw, her hand turns into fist as she stood up and turns to leave.

"I would like to talk to you. Later." Jisoo firmly utters.

Seulgi heaves a sigh, replying, "I do not wish to talk with you. Maybe, if you do realize why I'm acting like a jerk, let's talk then." And left them at the table.

Lisa stood, excusing herself and followed Seulgi outside, leaving Jisoo with the members.

"Sorry about Seulgi. She really gets moody on some days and doesn't care about others feelings" Jisoo apologized, taking in a deep breath.

Jennie shakes her head, clearing her throat. "She's right though. I'm a nobody for you to answer my text or calls"

"Anyway! Why did you want to meet us, Jisoonie?" Yeri interrupts, wanting the tension in between them to be away. Jisoo smiles and then hands them over a key. A house key to be exact.

"I wanted to have a short vacation at our vacation house here in Japan. And I wanted to invite you girls," Jisoo informs. She scratches the back of her neck and clears her throat. "That is if you want to"

"Yes!" Joy, Wendy, Rosé, and Yeri, shouts in unison. Irene could only agree, thinking it was for the girls happiness, while Jennie sighed and also agrees -- which made Jisoo widely grin.

Great. A vacation with her. Maybe I could clear my feelings with this vacation and finally move on from her.

Move on from Kim Jisoo.