Her and The Rumors | Chapter 18

"I'm ready for love!"
"Ready for love!"

The crowd cheers for the girls as they ended their song with am ending fairy. The group has already released their comeback and was performing for SBS to promote their new song, Ready for Love. They bowed at the crowd and left, going back on the back stage and saw Lisa with a big grin.

"Congratulations girls! You all did really well out there, you girls were spectacular!" Lisa compliments. The girls thanked her for the kind words before they were made to go back on their waiting room.

Just when they were about to enter the room, a man; Jeon Jungkook, called out Lisa's name. Jennie, nor any of the members, wasn't happy about his presence but, as a respect they gave him a smile.

Rosé, who bluntly asks Jungkook what he was doing here made Lisa shock with her attitude.

Jungkook frowns, replying, "Oh? Am I not allowed to visit my fiancé, Rosé-ssi? What is it to you after all?"

"Tch. I hate you. Clearly, Lisa hates you too. I don't even know why Lisa's parents agreed with this kind of marriage, with some jerk" Rosé fires back, which made Jungkook gasp in return; his hands turning into fist and marches towards Rosé.

"Jeon. Jungkook. Don't you dare hurt her." Lisa warns the guy that stood tall in front of the blonde, that looked small beside him.

"You don't wanna mess with me. Why are you even acting like this? Do you perhaps like Lisa and doesn't like the fact that she is getting married with me?" Jungkook eyes the girl in suspicion.

"What if I do like her? What are you gonna do? Cry about it? Go run to your papa and whine about me, trying to steal her away from you?"

From Jennie's perspective, it looked like the two arguing person had no plans of backing away. The tension that wraps their atmosphere was really fuming. Smokes on ears coming out from the two.

Jungkook raises his hand making Lisa's eyes wide and immediately went in front of him to protect Rosé from Jungkook. Before Jungkook could hit Lisa's face, a hand stops him which made him even furious about it.

"Fucking assh--"

There Jisoo stood beside him, her hands stopping Jungkook's masculine arms from hitting Lisa. She wore a frown on her face and gave Jungkook glares.

"Attempting to slap Lisa?"

Jungkook gulps, taking his arms away from the raven haired. "No... I didn't know you were here, Jisoo noona"

Jennie mentally sighs in relief after seeing Jisoo. The raven haired was the only person to calm Rosé and Jungkook, aand stop their fight from going further. The guy didn't utter anything else and left with a big frown on his face.

"Jisoonie! Oh, thank goodness... You're the only one who can make Jungkook walk away without causing any trouble" Lisa hugs the raven haired, who pats Lisa's head and smiles.

Jisoo faces the girls and smiled widely. "Congratulations girls, all of you did great. And sorry for the trouble that Jeon has caused you"

Then Jisoo faced the brunette, smiling at her. "I told you, you'd do great out there" Said Jisoo while Jennie looks away -- blushing and tried to calm herself.

"Let's go out for dinner, my treat!" Jisoo announces which made the girls cheer. They entered the room -- that they were supposed to enter not until Jungkook arrived -- while Yeri went last to go inside with Lisa.

"What happened between Jungkook and Jisoonie?" Yeri asked, head tilting like a
curious cat.

Lisa giggles. "Punched him. Gave him a black eye which made him cry for days" She shrugged.