An Upcoming Disaster | Chapter 27

Being in a relationship with someone the same gender as you is hard, but the fact that Jennie is a worldwide star made it harder than hard for them to meet up without an article being released about them together. Jisoo didn't mind it at first but it made her angry after it kept going and even invades their privacy.

Jennie would apologize at Jisoo repeatedly while the raven haired assured that she was okay - which wasn't true at all, she thinks assurance about being okay with it will make Jennie relieved. Not until paparazzis crossed the line. That's when Jisoo had enough.

"Seriously?! Jennie and I can't have our own privacy, even in our hotel room!?" Jisoo huffs. Shouting madly at the reporter made them shiver in fear, taking a step back seeing Jisoo wasn't going to back down now. It made Jennie worry and tried pulling Jisoo inside the room but the olde girl didn't budge.

"No, Jennie, this has to be said. Following us and taking pictures without our consent is already illegal. Invading our privacy and watches us twenty four-seven is second. And now what!? You have the guts to knock on our room and barge inside! You bastards!"

"Chu... stop... I'm okay, we're okay, right?" Jennie was in tears. She had never seen Jisoo be mad like this. Seeing Jennie in tears made Jisoo's heart break. She takes in a deep breath and held Jennie's hand, smiling softly at her.

"I'm sorry, Jendeuk. It won't happen again" Jisoo utters, as soft as she can to not scare Jennie. She glares at the paparazzis and turns back to enter their hotel room, mouthing a warn at the paparazzis before closing the door shut.

Jisoo walks over at the couch with her big frown, passing by Jennie - which made Jennie worry. Jisoo groans and heaves out a sigh while Jennie sat beside her. She fiddled with her fingers, hesitating to talk to Jisoo.

"I'm sorry," both said in unison. Jisoo immediately engulfed Jennie in a hug while the brunette cried out.

"I'm sorry this happens to you, Jendeuk. I'm sorry, I'll do anything to stop this mess, okay?" Jisoo whispers against Jennie's ears, placing soft kisses on her ear as she pats the brunette's back gently.

Jennie could only nod her head and stayed against her lover's arms for a while until they both called it a night and went to sleep. That was how their first monthsary ended.

///

After these passing weeks, the two of them already have their schedules filled. Meeting up was the last thing on their mind due to how hectic their schedule was. But they never failed to update one another and call each other after a long day. And sometimes, Jisoo would deliver flowers and foods for Jennie and the girls.

The only person who knew about their relationship was Jisoo's friends and Jennie's. On the other hand, Irene and Seulgi thinks their relationship was a mess.

Jisoo's father had suspicions about the two which Jisoo didn't deny, nor confirmed, that led to them having another fight. While her father keeps ordering her to stay away from the idol, Jisoo does the opposite that angers him more. Never did Jisoo thought of staying away from the brunette, no matter what her family say.

"Jennie did nothing wrong so, why should I stay away from her?" Jisoo was mad. It was the same conversation that led her and her father to fighting once again.

Before the argument heats up, Mrs. Kim already blocked the two. "Stop, you two, same conversation, same fight. Aren't you guys tired of fighting for Pete's sake?"

"I'm leaving." Jisoo utters. She took her coat and bag, walking away from them while Mrs. Kim heaves out a sigh, shaking her head in disbelief.

She looks over at her husband and glares at him. "When are you going to stop scolding Jisoo about this? We are trying to win her back, yet here you are pushing her away more!"