Jealous? | Chapter 10

Jisoo had red, puffy eyes. That was the first thing Jennie had notice when she snapped herself from her thoughts.

She kept wondering what the raven haired waa doing in the streets, crying, and doesn't give a care about her surrounding.

"Ji-jisoo?"

The raven haired seem to not recognized her which made her frown when Jisoo gently pushed the brunette, making sure that the brunette was covered in her own umbrella.

"I appreciate that you're showing care for me but, I don't need any cover for myself. I can handle my situation, miss" Jisoo sniffles. She turned to walk away but Jennie immediately stops her by grabbing her arms again.

"I'm surprised that you didn't recognized my voice, Chu"

The nickname made Jisoo stop in her tracks. Jennie heaves out a sigh as she takes a step forward and once again covers Jisoo from the rain.

"Hey, let me help you. What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

Jennie placed her hands against Jisoo's shoulder, wanting for the raven haired to turn and look at her. She was about to speak up again but a group of man, wearing suits, were already gathered around them.

"Miss Kim, we've been looking for you. Please do follow us now"

Jennie felt Jisoo's shoulder tense up and breathes out deeply. She turns to Jennie and gave her a weak smile.

"We meet again, Jen" Jisoo utters, her deep and husky voice kept ringing in her ears.

Jisoo leans that caught Jennie off guard. The raven haired wraps her arms around the brunette's waist and breaths out against her neck that made her heart flutter.

Jisoo relaxed as she buried her face against Jennie's neck. While Jennie, on the other hand, can't help but blush at Jisoo's action.

///

And here Jisoo was, acting as if nothing happened between the two of them last night. Last night, Jisoo was sobbing against her arms and right now, Jisoo didn't even glance at her if not needed to.

"Okay! Let's take a break from recording first. It's lunch time" Teddy suddenly shouts making Jennie flinch and realized that Jisoo was also looking towards her.

She blushed and immediately looks away, biting on her lower lip as she followed the other members out of the recording room.

"Excuse me, I need to go in the bathroom, I'll follow you guys at the cafeteria" Jennie leaves before the members could respond and dash her way on the nearest bathroom.

She stood in front of the mirror, washing her hands as she heaves out a deep sigh. Jisoo wasn't acting weird, like some men did not just took her away from Jennie last night. Who even was those men?

"You seem to be in deep thoughts"

"Oh... hey, Jisoo"

Jennie watched as the raven haired approached her and went beside her, washing her hands and didn't look at Jennie.

When she was finished, Jisoo looked at Jennie over the mirror and gave her a small smile and then sighed. "About last night, I'm sorry for causing trouble"

"I caused you trouble. Someone might have seen you and me together, it might ruin your career"

Jennie didn't know what to say so she kept quiet, fiddling with her fingers as she let Jisoo apologize to something she shouldn't even apologize for in the first place.