I don't want us to end. | Chapter 28

Jisoo woke up still dizzy, the sunlight hitting her eyes making her shut it once again, the beeping sound from a monitor was the first thing she heard before realizing where she was.

"Sooya? How are you feeling? Should I call the doctor?" Jinyoung's manly voice greeted her, worried filled his tone. She ignored him and quickly looked around, but no signs of Jennie was found.

Jisoo looked at the guy. "Where's Jennie?" Asked the raven haired. Jinyoung furrows his eyebrows and scoffs, clearly annoyed at the fact that Jisoo looked for Jennie first thing she woke up.

"The brunette didn't come with us when I drove here. She said it's better for me to be here than her." Jinyoung informed.

Jisoo immediately knew that Jennie was upset. With a sigh, she stood from her bed, attempting to get out but Jinyoung got in her way to stop her.

"Kim Jisoo. Where are you going now?" The ice cold voice made her stop from arguing with Jinyoung and gulps.

"You called him?"

"No. He was here and saw me running in the emergency room with you in my arms."

Jisoo sighs. She looked back and faked a smile at him, bowing her head to show respect towards him. "Father, I didn't expect that you'd be here."

"This is my hospital, why wouldn't I be here?" Asked her father. Jisoo wanted to reply the meanest thing she could say but decided not to. "Besides, I was doing an observation and I found out that you haven't been here for the past four days. I was about to go to your house when I saw Jinyoung running here with an unconscious you in his arms."

"I'm doing fine now, father, if you even bothered asking. I'll be back here to take care of my responsibility this Saturday." Jisoo replies. She got up and wore her shoes, standing up while Jinyoung stared at her in disbelief before her father interrupted her again.

"Jisoo, a word please."

With that, Jinyoung leaved the room along with the nurses. Jisoo didn't stop from getting herself ready while her father stood in front of her.

"Stop." Her father firmly said. "I know you'll go to that Jennie if I let you out of this hospital and I'm not letting that happen. She's the reason why you're here!"

"Don't blame Jennie into this!" Jisoo snapped, having enough of him and heaves out a deep sigh. Soo Hyun frowned, scoffing.

"Now you're raising your voice at me? Did Jennie taught you to do that as well?"

"No... She never did, okay? I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I just need to go right now, father." Without letting him talk more, Jisoo leaves and held her head, still dizzy.

"Sooya"

"Jinyoung if you're going to stop me, it's not going to work, go away."

"I just wanted to ask if you need a ride? To go wherever Jennie is?"

Jisoo stopped in her tracks and looked in confusion at the guy. He didn't looked like he was joking, in fact, he looked sincere about giving the raven haired a ride.

"I overheard you and Mr. Kim talking. You never raised your voice like that at him. That just proves that this Jennie is indeed important to you... is she?" Jinyoung questions. He saw the smile that formed on Jisoo's face that had his guts tell him that it wasn't just because Jennie was a special friend. It was a feeling that tells him Jennie was more than just a friend.

"Jennie's very special and important to me, Jinyoung. I can't lose her just because of this... this situation of mine. I hope you can understand that." Jisoo explained, smiling at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung chuckles and nods his head, still offering Jisoo a ride without questioning her furthermore. He thought it was better to leave those questions behind if it means not shattering his heart into pieces.

///

"Jisoo? Why are you here? I thought you were rushed in the hospital?"

"Irene, I'll explain later, but can you please show me where Jennie is?"

Irene frowns, not letting Jisoo enter their dorm. "Jennie doesn't want to see you, Jisoo. I'm sorry, I can't let you go inside"

"Please, Irene, it's important. I just need to talk to her, that's all." Jisoo pleads. Irene looked down at her feet and shakes her head to disagree with Jisoo's pleads. As much as she wanted to let Jisoo in, Jennie favored her to never let Jisoo inside.

"Sorry, Jis. Jennie doesn't want to see you right now" Irene sighs. Jisoo nods her head, understanding Irene and walks away in defeat. Before Irene could close the door, she glanced at Jisoo and heaves out a sigh.

"She'll be outside tomorrow, in the park. She'll walk with Kuma. Don't tell her that I told you."

Jisoo's lips formed into a wide grin and nodded her head in excitement, thanking Irene and left with Jinyoung. Irene could only think of possibilities why the two fought, hoping they'll be okay again.

//

Arriving back at her house, Jisoo felt herself very tired. Without wasting any time, she rushed to her bedroom and laid down on the bed. She grabbed her phone and searched for Jennie's number in her contacts, wanting to check up on Jennie.

 She grabbed her phone and searched for Jennie's number in her contacts, wanting to check up on Jennie

A deep sigh left Jisoo's lips as she typed the six words that she hoped would changed Jennie's mind.

Dropping her phone down after sending her message

Dropping her phone down after sending her message. She closed her eyes and felt herself falling deep in sleep.

━━━━━
Hello! Just a short chapter for everyone since I haven't updated since October :') It's already our christmas break so I might update a little hehehe. I hope this chapter was enough for y'all! See you on my next update! Lovelotsss

— Your Author, jjlvrr