Closer | Chapter 12

"I'm ready for love"

Teddy and Jisoo stopped playing the preview song and smiled after hearing the instrumental already fits the theme of the song. It was already the third day of their recording.

"Now, we would just have Irene recording her own lines and we're almost done with this song. With a little more beat added, we could actually finish this in no time and move on with your second song"

The girls claps their hands and had big grins all over their faces after hearing what Teddy said. He turns to look at Jennie and asked about Irene.

Irene was still in Paris and is expected to come home tomorrow night because of some plans that changed in the event. Teddy suggested that they should just call it a day early so the girls can rest and continue it tomorrow when Irene is back.

"Okay! My back actually hurts and I just want to lie down on my bed all day" Rosé stretched her arms and groans when some bones cracked which made Lisa burst into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, stop laughing. What are you doing here anyway?" Rosé asked, annoyed at the laughing blonde. She huffs when Lisa didn't stop and stands up on her feet, grabbing her bag.

"Let's go. I'm getting irritated with this girl" Rosé rolled her eyes when Lisa smirks at her. Joy, Wendy, and Yeri nods their head, too tired to tease Rosé about her blushing cheeks, and got their stuff ready.

"You guys go ahead. Uh... I have other plans today" Jennie informed that made the girls look back at her, confused written on their faces.

"Oh... yeah, reason, Jisoo and I would go out for a dinner"

Lisa looked at the raven haired, smirking. "Is that true, Jisoonie?"

"Yeah. Just going to hang out" Jisoo made it clear after seeing Lisa's smirking face. She sent glares at the younger and rolled her eyes as she grabbed her blazer and bid her goodbye at Teddy.

"Tsk... I didn't even say anything. Jisoonie is being obvious that she loves hanging out with Jen unnie" Lisa added, still smirking. Jennie's cheeks turned pink after hearing Lisa and rushed outside, saying her goodbye quickly.

"Hey! Wait up"

When Jisoo didn't stop walking, Jennie ran towards her and finally catches up. She grabbed Jisoo's hand, trying to catch her breath and held Jisoo tightly for support.

"Why won't you wait for me?"

When Jennie looked up to face Jisoo, she can see the older girl's pink cheeks which made her lips twitch into a smile.

"Are you blushing?" Jennie teased. Jisoo immediately looks away, embarrassed, and shakes her head. "Is it because of what Lisa said? That you were obvious that you enjoyed hanging out with me?" Jennie continued her teasing.

Jisoo yanks her hand away from her. "We should get going. I'm hungry"

She, again, walks away which made Jennie's eyes wide and sprints to catch up with Jisoo. She was all giggly and found Jisoo cute when blushing.

She loves this shy Jisoo side and she'll do anything just to see this side of hers.

///

"Oh my gosh, I'm so full"

"I'll be shocked if you weren't when you ate a serving that is for two people" Jisoo uttered, giggling.

"You said I could eat your food!" Jennie pouts. Jisoo faced her and grins, patting her head.

"It's because you said you liked the food, that's why I gave it to you"

"Now I gotta eat banana and water for a week since I think I am gaining too much weight" Jennie huffs. Her words made Jisoo frown.