We Meet Again | Chapter 9

Jennie was awake before the time strikes 9. It made Irene extremely shocked at the thought of being an early bird instead of her struggling to wake the brunette up.

Jennie already prepared their breakfast to start their day and Irene couldn't help but eye Jennie in suspicion. She was surely not liking Jennie's smiley face.

Irene continued this staring act of hers until Rosé noticed it. "Uh... unnie? Why are you staring like that at Jennie?"

Irene didn't stop when their eyes already met. Jennie gulped in fear as Irene squints her eyes at the younger.

"What's with YOU today?" Irene asked, emphasizing the 'you' to make sure Jennie gets it. Jennie bites her inner cheek and chuckles neevously.

"W-what do you mean?"

"The way you wake up before it was 9 and didn't made me wake you up. And also, you're being all giggly and smiley makes it... weird for me" Irene huffs out. Yeri was giggling on her side while Rosé already ignored them and continued to eat her food.

Jennie scratches her nape. Before she could answer, Joy already defended her. Irene finally lets it pass making Jennie sigh in relief.

They hurried eating their breakfast because they were expected before 11. They got ready and their manager arrived shortly after they said that they were ready to leave.

///

"Good morning, BlackVelvet!"

A loud voice greets them that made them turn their backs and saw Lisa, with a wide grin on her face. She quickly head towards Jennie, attempting to hug the brunette - only for her to dodge Lisa making the younger girl fall on her butt.

"Ouchie" Lisa pouts. She stands up with the help of Irene while the other members laughed at Lisa making the younger pout even more.

She then points at Jennie with a frown. "I'm going to get back at you someday!"

"Yeah, whatever"

Irene sighed at Lisa's childish action and Jennie's bored expression combined together in their atmosphere. Lisa continued bugging Jennie, while the girl only gave Lisa a bored expression or shoved her face away.

"Lisa" Irene called out.

Lisa froze on her spot, gulping as she turned to look at the oldest member. She gave her a small smile.

"Y-yes?"

Lisa's stuttering made Irene frown. "Why did you stutter? Did I intimidated you?"

"No, Lisa has a big crush on you" someone chimes in, giggling. Lisa's eyes widens as she looks over at the blonde.

Rosé Park.

It made Lisa gasp and panick as she turned to look at Jennie, who only shrugs and looked at Lisa in amusement.

"W-what?! I don't!"

"Come on, it's obvious that you like her. Ohh, is she your bias? Is that why you're always fluttered when you talk to Irene unnie?" Rosé even teased more. Lisa blushed and takes in a deep breath, avoiding eye contact with Irene.

"Aww, Lisa, you don't have to be fluttered by that. I know I'm gorgeous and I'm everyone' bias or maybe bias wrecker" Irene joins the teasing, laughing.

"Noo! You're the one I like!" Lisa panickly says as she points at Rosé, whose cheeks are already rose red when Lisa pointed at her.

"Err..."

Jennie clicks her tongue. "Ooh, gotcha"

Lisa curses at herself for pointing at Rosé and turns away, the other blonde also did. They were both quiet the whole time the others were laughing their guts off.