You're Clearly Inlove With Her | Chapter 16

Irene had the glass of water in her hands, also the band-aid for Jisoo's cut, and was walking back to the room. She forgot to close the door earlier which is why it's slightly open. She slowly opens the door but stops when she saw Jennie, on top of Jisoo, with their lips against each other.

It broke her heart seeing the two. But all her curiosity between the two was now, finally, answered. She saw Jisoo gently pushing Jennie away, staring at her with sparks in her eyes.

Now, it makes more sense why I thought before that Doctor Kim's name was similar to the person Jennie met in New Zealand. They are one person.

"Jennie, what are you doing to me?" Asked Jisoo while Jennie only stared at the her. The raven haired runs her fingers through Jennie's hair, tucking the brunette's hair that have fallen on her face behind her ear.

Soon, Jisoo dozed off and was already fast asleep while Jennie still sat there, staring at the beauty. She heaves out a sigh before Irene decided to knock and enter the room -- making Jennie look away from Jisoo and stand up from her sit.

"I'm not feeling well, Unnie. C-can you handle her from here now?" Jennie avoids any eye contact and kept her head low. Irene hums in response and approached Jisoo whilst Jennie walks towards the door.

"Hey, Jen,"

Jennie stops in her tracks and looks back at Irene with a small smile. "Yeah? Do you still need me in anything, Unnie?"

"Remember what I told you back then in New Zealand? About falling in love?" Irene started. Jennie froze on her spot and gulps.

"Like I said, don't pressure yourself thinking if it's love or not. You should take things slowly, everything takes time" Irene continued. It made Jennie confused with why Irene suddenly brought the topic about love, out of the blue, but she knew she needed that. She needed it to figure out her feelings for Jisoo.

"I know, Unnie. Thank you" Jennie gave the older girl a smile and walks out of the bedroom. Irene heaves out a sigh and looks at the drunk, a total mess, woman.

Irene grabbed the band-aid and started treating Jisoo's cut. She knew she had to let go, Jisoo's feelings was very obvious but is still in denial.

The raven haired didn't even bothered hiding her care, adoration, and love for the brunette and that's what made Irene smile -- thinking Jisoo will treat Jennie right.

///

Waking up with a pounding head, Jisoo thought it was the worst thing that could happen today. She looked around the unfamiliar room and tried to figure out where she was. And then, Jisoo's eyes went wide -- immediately checking if she still had her clothes on and sighed in relief after seeing she was still wearing her clothes from last night.

"Oh, you're awake. Breakfast is ready"

"Irene? Oh gosh, did you bring me on the girls dorm?"

"Did you expect me to leave you alone drunk? Of course, I would take you here, you wouldn't answer me where you lived"

Jisoo bit her lip in guilt. She was sure Irene had a difficult time assisting her drunk ass. She sincerely apologized for the trouble she caused at the girl but Irene shrugs it off and said it was fine.

"Let's go out, the girls are already eating, you should join us" Irene uttered, her tone was soft and sweet which made Jisoo a bit relax.

"Good morning, Jisoonie!" Rosé greets. Jisoo greets the blonde back and politely gave the other girls a bow and greeted everyone a good morning.

"Good morning, Jennie" Jisoo sat in front of the brunette, who only nods her head in return and continued eating, which made Jisoo frown but let it pass.