Irene Does Know | Chapter 17

"Chipmunk!" Lisa shouts, startling the girls. Rosé looks at the other blonde in disbelief and yanks her hands away from her cheeks.

Rosé ate the bread, and chewed on it -- which caused for her cheeks to look like a chipmunk's cheeks when eating. Lisa giggles, enjoying the way Rosé's cheeks moved.

"You eat really big but you don't gain weight at all"

"Well, that is true, and I am taking advantage of that" Rosé smirks. Lisa rolls her eyes and opens her mouth to speak but Rosé immediately placed her finger in Lisa's lips, shushing her.

Rosé's action caused a blush on their cheeks and pushed each other away. "Y-you... You pig!"

Lisa's eyes widens and covers her mouth, accidentally letting that slip out of her. Rosé looked at her as if she was ready to strangle someone, her hands turning into fist as she charges towards a running Lisa.

"Hey, hey, stop that now, kiddos" Irene scolded while the two blonde ignored her. Rosé finally catches up and pulls Lisa's shirt to stop her from running.

"Oh gosh! I didn't mean to say that!"

"Yeah? Then why did you run away instead of explaining it to me earlier?"

"Help! Aah!"

When Rosé was was on top of Lisa, pinning her hands above her head and tangled their legs together, she could notice the blush on the girl beneath her which made her frown.

"Hey! Go get a room, not here, you horny bitches" Joy shouts, laughing out loud.

And then it kicks in on Rosé with why Lisa was blushing. She immediately gets off on top of the girl and stands up. A blush forming on her cheeks and when Lisa stood beside her, they were like two human tomatoes.

"Just to let you know, I'm a top" Lisa utters boldly, a smirk playing on her lips as she watched Rosé turn even more red.

"Jerk!" Rosé curses, not glancing at Lisa and runs back at Irene -- who watched them two in amusement. Lisa giggles, satisfied with Rosé's reaction. She calls the girls to start practicing again.

In the middle of their choreography, Lisa's phone rings, she excuses herself and looks at the caller ID. She froze on her spot, gulping the lump in her throat, which Rosé noticed.

"Excuse me, I have to answer this important call" Lisa walks out of the room before the girls could even respond. Rosé frowns, thinking who could have called Lisa that made her immediately dash away.

///

"Okay, that's a wrap! You did well today girls" Lisa compliments the members with wide smile. They got ready to leave the building, with Lisa waiting for them.

When they got downstairs, on the parking lot, a man in his 20's wearing a suit was the first person that they saw. He was masculine, a good looking guy, and was obviously wealthy.

He smiled at one of the girls which made them stop at their tracks, scared what the guy wants since none of them knew him. Until he called a certain name.

"Lisa! There you are"

Lisa gently pushes herself in between the girls and smiled at the guy. "Hey, Jungkook, how long have you been waiting?"

The guy named Jungkook, looks at his watch and purses his lips. "Hmm... arrived 15 minutes earlier before you got here"

Rosé clears her throat, getting Lisa's attention and the bunny looking guy, Jungkook. "Mind telling us who he is?"

"Right! How rude of me..." He chuckles. He extends his hands towards Rosé with a big grin. "The name's Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Lisa's fi--"

"Friend! Jungkook's my friend!" Lisa interrupted him. It made Rosé give her a suspicious look and then to Jungkook, who looked at Lisa in disbelief.