[1] - New year

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

January 1, 2022

1 2 : 0 0

The start of January one has officially started. The whole city's sky is now filled with fireworks and down there many people are celebrating.

A female with a black short length dress and sleeveless with that bob cut hairstyle, walks in the bar that's crowded for a New year's party.

The female sits down on the counter seat, "One Vodka", The female smiles to the Barista, the barista nodded and starts doing his job.

The female look around the whole room, at the dance floor many crowds are dancing while at the tables people cheering for their new year resolutions, pft. Putting on a red lipstick a girl sits down next to the female.

"Hi there sexy chicc~ What do you think is your new year's resolution?", A girl who seems to be playful and all excited girl approaches the female. The female looks at the girl up and down then chuckles afterwards at the girl's question.

"i will not deal with others life and focus on myself. But today is my exception...", The female chuckles, as the barista gives her, her vodka. She took a sip, as the girl tilts her head.

"What's your name again?"

Drinking half of the vodka bottle, the female wheezes and chuckles. "Minju".

"Minju.. okay~", The girl nodded.

The door at the bar soon then opens once again showing three mens who looks like a bodyguard walking in the club and a men wearing white formal suit walks in with that grin to the strippers.

Minju immediately followed the white men and the three bodyguard making their way to the end of the large room that leads to a door to the masters bedroom.

"What do you mean about excepti-", Minju gestures the girl to stop talking and leave immediately. The girl gasp and nodded, leaving with a smile to Minju.

Seeing the three bodyguard already out of the room front of the door's room guarding the room. As the man who's wearing white formal suit held the door knob to open the room.

Minju walks to their direction and pat the latter. The three bodyguards looks at Minju and was about to stop her but the man With a white suit stops them and smiles to Minju.

Minju smiles and bows, "Hello there Mr. Wills. The youngest son of the Wills... It's very nice to meet you", Minju smiles sheepishly to the man. As the man chuckles.

"You are... Kim Minju right?", The man tilts his head, Minju nods and. The man stares at Minju up and down and smirks. "You look gorgeous tonight Ms. Kim.. Wanna take a drink in my room?".

Minju smiles and noddes, "Yes, of course... That's lovely mr. Wills", Minju and The man stares at each other feeling the sexual tension around them. As both of them went inside the room to take a drink and have some small talks.

Sitting on the bed while drinking together the man raises a Brow to Minju, "May i know.. What you wish for, for our new year".

Minju chuckles and puts the champagne down, "I wanna stop having one night stands with strangers...", The man chuckles while staring at Minju's gorgeous face to her neck, cleavage, waist line, thighs that can be visible because of her short tight dress to her toes, The man couldn't ask for anything better but to be drinking with a amazingly gorgeous feminine female in his room at the new year's party.

The man cups Minju's one cheek and stares at Minju's face, "So you're a slut, i see".

Minju chuckles and holds the man's hand that's cupping her left cheek, "Well... tonight is an exception".