[17] - excluded!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

January 10, 2023

You threw the wallet and phone at the table as you slumped on the couch. Seungkwan then opens the wallet and sees many cards of the Man. His name and information, though it's not enough for evidence.

You didn't mind them and close your eyes groaning, as you opened your eyes you look to your left just to see Mingyu looking at you with a smirk, he's probably there to tease you again.

You sighed, "not now big balls". You rolled your eyes, Woozi walks to you and gives you an ice.

"You did well", Woozi smiles at you, you nodded and accepted the ice as you placed it gently on your head where you got hit.

"His phone has a passcode", Seungkwan tells.

"Obviously, give me that", Renjun takes the cellphone, trying to open it.

Marks walks to where all of you agents are gathered, "What happened at the first Mission?", Mark asks.

All of you turn your head to him, except for renjun who was busy with the phone.

"It was good? I guess..", Hoshi scratches his head. Mark sighs.

"Agents who were keeping an eye on Sunmin notices that Sunmin's being a suicidal maniac", Mark informs.

You sighed, "That's who he is, ignore that man".

Mark straightens his lips and nods. As renjun happily enters the phone.

"I got in!".

"Nice dude!", Mark smiles at Renjun, renjun nods.

"Alright. Time to dig up information".

--
10:24PM

"Damn this guy is a maniac", Jaemin shakes his head, while seeing everything on the laptop screen where the man's cellphone was connected.

Woozi chuckles, "There are others who are worst", Woozi tells. Jaemin shakes his head in disbelief.

"That's just.. Disgusting", Jaemin commented. Woozi nods as an agreement.

Seungcheol walks in the living room where the two guys are at, others were at their resting room. There are no rooms that they own here since it's just a base in Busan for Ice Agents.

"I submitted the informations, expected tomorrow to make the move and take the vice mayor to his real place", Seungcheol tells as he slumps on the single couch, tired of the whole day.

"That's good", Woozi nods, as mark and chenle walks in the room surrounding woozi watching the laptop screen. Woozi chuckles seeing these three kids surround him.

A few seconds later you walked to the living room you were just chilling on the kitchen, as you walked at the living room you had an ice place on your forehead. You wore a white mesh sweater with black top under and a black short.

"You okay?", Chenle asks you, as you halted and looked at them.

"Yeah.. Just feeling dizzy", You tell, chenle nods.

"You going somewhere?", Seungcheol asks as you turn your head to him, he had his eyes scanned on you.

"yeah, don't tell my brother". You said as you were about to leave seungcheol spoke.

"Where are you going at this time? Hm?", Seungcheol raised an eyebrow at you, you groaned he's starting to get on your nerves again.

This man.