[15] - Mission Accomplished

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 9, 2023

The police and ambulance arrives at the place and cleans up the mess.

You walked to the restroom to clean yourself as everyone's distracted with everything. You're finding a way to at least say goodbye to your father before you could leave.

Though with this look of yours, you need to change.

"Hey", You hear someone calling you, you turn your head to the door of the restroom just to see minghao leaning at the door frame and throws a clean cloth to you. "Thought you might need that", Minghao says and crosses his arms.

You looked at him as you catch the cloth, chuckling, you turn your head to him. "Gonna watch me change?", You joked.

"Fine by me", Minghao's words froze you, somehow caught you off guard. Seeing the way you reacted, he smirks and walks out going back to the scene.

You went back to your senses and sighed. 'The hell was that'.

You sighed and started to change. It seems like a long white dress. You wonder where minghao got it from.

After changing and cleaning your self, you left the restroom and go back to the scene as taeyong runs to you.

"Hey!", Taeyong calls out and holds your hands, you were surprised by the way he moved.

"What?", You ask, curiously.

"You didn't get hurt right? Where did you go? Dad and mom was so worried", Taeyong tells, also having a worry on his face.

This made you release a sigh, "I'm okay.. I just went home to change then came back.. What happened? What's the fuss all about?", You ask, acting and lying of course.

Taeyong scratches his nape and let's go of your hands, "accident.. People got shot, don't worry everything's fine now", Taeyong assures to you, you smiled and nodded.

"Okay", You shortly replied as he left to continue doing his job.

Your eyes catches your father, who's watching a guy. Your uncle laying on the stretcher as the paramedics adjusted him on it.

As you watched your father someone taps your shoulder, you turned your head just to see your brother jeno.

"Hey, you changed?", Jeno looks at you, you nodded.

"Yeah..", You turn your head back to your father, jeno notices you. as you two watched your father, he was talking to your uncle as your uncle was laying down weakly.

What are they talking about?

Jeno sighs and looks at you, "we're going to the ICE Agency. You can say goodbye to dad.. We'll wait for you", Jeno informs. You looked at him somehow hesitating.

"I.. I don't know. Let's just g-".

"Y/N", Jeno calls to you, you sighed. You knew jeno won't stop. He still wants you to at least be on good terms with your dad.

Your are. You just don't want to be attached by him.

"Fine", You sighed and walked to your father.

"Thank you", Jeno smiles as he watches you make your way to your father.

Your uncle was getting dragged inside the ambulance as you approached your father.

"Hey dad..", You called out to him, as he realizes you've been there he held you. His eyes worried.

"Y/N! Are you okay? No one harmed you right?", Your father asks as he scans your arms and face.