[5] - Blind date

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 2, 2025
5:38PM

You bowed at him, as he held your hand, "Come on", You are stunned as he just drags you to the stairs.

The elevator was more silent you noticed both of you still holding hands. You let go immediately and cross your arms.

Dino looks at you and chuckles, "Is this your first time?". You just nod, he also nods and made a downward smile, "Aren't you Mr. Lee's daughter??".

You look at him and nod, "How do you know him?", You raise a brow.

"I just do", Dino chuckles and puts his hand in his pockets, the elevator door opens, he walks out first as you follow him.

You are looking at him from the back, He really looks familiar. Yet you don't remember when you met or saw him.

Both of you sat on one seat by the balcony, the clear view of the sky is so fascinating.

You sigh and look at him as he is looking at the menu.

"I'll take toasted Chicken and this..", Dino points at it and look at the waiter with a smile.

That smile really looked like a fuck boys smile, you sigh and look away.

"How about you ma'am?", The waiter who's blushing like crazy asks and goes to you.

"The same as his", The waiter nods and writes it down.

"How about drinks?"

"Iced Tea please", You answer first, Dino nods and gestures the waiter that he'll have he same.

The waiter bows, "The order will arrive later, thank you so much" Dino smile to her as she leaves and goes to the counter.

You're still looking at the view outside, crossing your legs and arms. With Dino's view you really look feminine.

With your sexy dress and your collar bone shown that has a gold jewellery then to your face so gorgeous even just for a sideview from his point of view.

You're pretty curly hair and having light grey highlights, your ears though you only wore two earings on your two ears.

Also your lips that's red that suits you, your light make up. Dino got way too the edge on thinking how good you look tonight.

He didn't notice that you already turned to look at him, raising a brow.

You smirked as you see him falling for your charms already.

Dino gulps his own saliva and went back to his senses, you spoke up first, "Have we met before?". Dino tilts his head to the right slightly, thinking about it. You bit your bottom lip, "The ICE agency", You mumbled enough for him to hear.

Dino furrows his eyebrows as one memory came to him, "Wai- Yo- You're the girl who was trying to steal our weapons!-", Dino covers his mouth when he noticed he was too loud about it.

Dino looks down then to you who's also widening your eyes, you take a sip on your water amd look away.

"Don't tell anyone", You said with a slight annoyed expression on your face.

Dino tilts his head, "You're Joen right?".

.

.

.

.

.

"Yeah"