[13] - Party

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
AUTHOR POV
January 9, 2023

You walked down the stairs wearing your long black dress, you were sure that there were some spaces for your hidden weapons under your dress.

As you walk down dino catched up to you and offered you a hand with a handsome smile of his.

This made you chuckle and accept his hand as both of you walk down the stairs together.

The men are there dressed up with expensive suits, they all looked hot.

"You look beautiful", Dino compliments you, you smiled at him.

"likewise Lee chan", You smiled at him, he chuckles.

The men's eyes are on you, you admit it. You made sure you also look good for tonight.

Jeno smiles at you, "You do". You turn your head to Your brother and rolled your eyes.

"Come on let's go", You commanded, as the men follows.

Jeno scrunches his nose at your response, as Donghyuck and renjun were giggling at him.

As all of you left the base, riding a black Lamborghini.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
5:01PM

The Car finally arrives, the Massive place at the outer view sure is looking expensive and smelling luxurious.

The outside has Red Carpet and cameraman's surrounding, as Lamborghini and different kind of expensive cars stops by.

you and Jeno will arrive in as a surprise with the others known as the two of your bodyguards.

Jeno opens the car door and leaves the Lamborghini first, offering a hand to you to help you leave the Lamborghini.

The crowd was stunned, at both of your arrival. Especially to you, it's been years since anyone saw you, or being exposed to a crowd who knows who's daughter you are.

Cameras flashing, you sighed and forced a smiled . You hate being exposed because of the amount of attention you'll be getting. Even your brother does.

You two have no other choice.

"It's the lee siblings!!"

"LEE Y/N?! WOAH"

"She stunningly beautiful!"

Seungcheol and the other men are behind you as the bodyguard following you and jeno except for Dk and Kwan, since they will be accompanying Mrs. And Mr. kim.

As you all went inside the large place. It wasn't just a large place.

It's a living luxury.

Big pillars, Flags there. Chandelier that probably costs thousands of millions. The tables and chairs, it's a massive place.

As much as big as a museum,you could guess.

You and Jeno were walking, your hands on his arm. Walking elegantly. Keeping your posture.

You could see the other CEO's, some governors. Important living creatures in South Korea.

"Y/n", Seungcheol calls to you, though not that loud.

Your eyes went to Seungcheol as you stopped walking a long with Jeno.

Seungcheol  stands behind you and whispers to your ear, "We'll be standing in every corner. Find your parents", Seungcheol commands.

You smirked. Loving how his voice was in your ears.

Ignoring that, you nodded and turn your head to Jeno as a signal. You two walk together finding your parents.