[8] - Grandpa talks

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

January 7, 2022

7:28PM

The boys are at the living room which is literally massive since all of you are living in one big of a hella mansion filled with technological stuffs.

Jisung, Chenle and Dino are playing games at the tv, meanwhile Seungcheol is reading the newspaper at the single couch.

Woozi, Renjun and Haechan at the other side which has a table that's pretty much all about technology.

Wonwoo and Dk cleaning up the weapons that's literally too many but is a box of treasure for them.

Haechan just sitting on the chair playing with rubics cube leaving woozi and Renjun working on the whatever stuffs they have.

Jeno leaves his room and walks to the living room just to see the view.

"Have you all eaten dinner??", Jeno questions scratching his nape.

Seungcheol nods and sips his tea, "We have".

Jeno sighs and nods, "Has anyone seen my sister??", Jeno questions again with the annoyed tone.

You just simply took a ride to this mansion earlier and put all of your things to your room with the help of your brother, mark and Vernon. Though after that you immediately left the mansion without telling anyone where you'd go.

The boys shakes their head also answers no to Jeno, Making jeno frown.

When the front door opens showing you walking inside the living room with a black coat covering your sexy clothing in the inner.

Though shows your tights and black boots.

You look up from your phone just to see Your brother looking at you raising one eyebrows.

The boys silenced when they saw you walking in the room with that type of clothing. Looked like you came from a bar.

"And where were you??", Jeno crosses his arms.

"Damn, you're hot", Chenle winks to you, you rolled your eyes and look at your brother.

You pat his shoulder, "Club". You giggled and walk out of the living room. Leaving Jeno your brother speechless.

Jeno scoffs, "That- HEY!", Jeno stomps his feets and follows you to your room, you already predicted this would happen but you were too carefree to stop him or stop yourself.

Seungcheol sighs and shakes his head, continued to read the news paper.

Haechan kept his mouth open, "Woahh, Y/N is so sexyy".

"She always has been", Chenle sighs and goes back to the tv.

Everyone flinched as a loud thud came from upstairs, Jeno closing the door shut from Y/Ns room.

You cover your ears and glare at him, you hate loud noises and it triggers you. You're brother litteraly triggering thag making you glare at him.

"The hell ?!", You raised your voice, giving sharp glare to him, making him frown in disgust staring at you. You look like a hooker and a fucking whore which he personally hates.

"Y/N ! For gods sake! Can't you at least wear anything that's not THAT revealing ?!", Your brother yells at you pointing at your clothing, you smirk then chuckled taking off your jacket to cool off, earning a scoff from your brother.

"And who even are you to say that ?? pfft.. you don't even know who I really am !", You laughed and pat his shoulder, his brows are knitted staring at you clenching his fists.