[9] - Training with memories

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
1:30PM

Donghyuck lends his hand to you as if he's a prince. You rolled your eyes at his actions and held it he smirked and starts guiding you to the basement. The team dream at the back also following, chenle groaned seeing this sight of you and donghyuck.

"Ew", Chenle commented, you laugh.

"Come on Chenle, sense of humor ain't it",You wink to chenle, chenle shakes his head totally not going with the flow.

While walking down the stairs you could hear some shooting echoing and some man groaning probably fist fighting.

Donghyuck opened the door and let all of you come in, as Seungkwan smiled at all of you.

Closing the door, your eyes looked around every corner of the room and one thought came into your mind.

'Paradise'

It's what you've always dreamed of, a training room. It's a large place and has many gear and objects. Just what you dreamed of.

"took you guys long enough", Seungkwan chuckles, "Well welcome to the training room! Only us can come inside here but since Y/N is new..", You turn your head to seungkwan when he mentioned your name. "You can go to Mr. Berries and ask for some registration...". Seungkwan smiled sheepishly to you.

You raise one eyebrow, "Why need a registration for a training room?".

"oh well, the door for this room needs fingerprint. And also other rooms, even in the Ice company. It's needed so yaahhh..", Seungkwan nods, you also nod.

"Maybe tomorrow", You shrugged, seungkwan nods as he continues to talk.

"Well in here we don't have rules, you can go crazy all you want... There's a shooting Area there", Seungkwan points to a shooting are that has three guys. Probably wonwoo, minghao and Dino. "there's the boxing area... Just you can practice physical combat there", Seungkwan nods to his self, "Then there's the.. I seriously don't know why that one's needed..". Seungkwan sighs with a hint of disappointment.

"rock climbing? Wow", With your reaction seungkwan was caught off guard and shock.

You immediately walk to the rock climbing, Seungkwan blinks his eyes a few times.

"t-there's also a gym- yeah- you can work out and exercise-", Seungkwan got cut when you start putting on some gears. Seungkwan turns his head to the dream team who's also staring at you. "She likes climbing??", Seungkwan questions pointing at you.

Jeno nods and smiled crossing his arms looking at you.

"that sure looks fun", Donghyuck runs to you and also puts on some gear. Seungkwan sighs.

"Well enjoy everyone", Seungkwan goes to start working out.

Jaemin, Jeno and the other dreamies looks at you and Donghyuck.

after you put on the gear Vernon walks right in, "You guys need help?". Vernon questions, you nodded so as donghyuck.

Vernon nods and starts adjusting the ropes to make it secure and safe.

You turn your head to donghyuck, "Race to the top?", You smirked confidently.

"Challenging me already huh? Well sure", Donghyuck chuckles and winks at you, that made you roll your eyes. Donghyuck laughed as both of you look in front.

Vernon patted the rocks, "Alright, good to go-".

"3.. 2.. 1... Go!", You immediately cut Vernon and run, as donghyuck laughed and followed.