[11] - Policeman

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
AUTHORS POV
January 8, 2023

You sighed as you were looking at the file at your laptop where the members who will go to the Europe and who stays.

Agent For Europe Ice branch

Mark Lee
Zhong Chenle
Na Jaemin
Park Jisung
Yoon Jeonghan
Hong Jisoo
Jun Hui
Jeon wonwoo
Kim Mingyu
Hansol Vernon

Almost all of them are foreign members. They are needed, you thought long about it.

How to make jeno go to Europe so you and him won't be engaging the same mission.

'Why would mark want chenle for a strategist? Wonwoo is there..'

You rub you thumb on your chin, you released a deep sigh.

"I hate my lifeee", You groaned and lay on the bed your laptop on your side.

'That Seungcheol guy is so into his self. Does he think he's hot??'

You furrowed your eyebrows, as you start seeing a image of him, knitting his eyebrow or raising his eyebrow.

His sexy lips, thick eyebrows, Hot eyes-

You groaned, "he's not hot at all! fuck!". you whined and shove your head to your pillow.

"Everyone in this house is so into their selves..", You rolled your eyes thinking about them and their personality.

When suddenly a knock came from your door. You sighed and opened it and see a crazy small eyes guy infront of you.

"hey.. Go to the living room we're discussing our plan for the Mrs. And Mr. Kim's case", Hoshi tells and looks at you with a sort of..  Sheepish smile? Is he trying to smile? It smells fear all over him.

You nodded, "alright, just give me a minute you go first". You said and close the door before he could answer.

As you closed the door, Hoshi froze. He came back to his senses and scratches his own head.

"She's scary", Hoshi mumbles, when suddenly the door open with you leaving your room, he looks at you in shock. In fear that you heard him.

You look at him, "Last time you said I was rude? Are you gonna keep on describing me?". You ask him, Hoshi was frozen.

You smirked and walk downstairs to the living room, he slowly follows you.

As soon as you arrived at the living room, everyone got their eyes on you.

"Okay", Seungcheol stood up as everyone in his team for the mission are gathered.

You sat on the single couch and looked at him.

"We Start our mission tomorrow night. Mrs. and Mr. Kim is invited to a party, we're gonna be there as their guards and see if there's something suspicious", Seungcheol tells. As the boys nodded. "We have to wear formal clothes too and make sure that Mrs. And Mr. Kim won't be in any danger.".

"During the party we need to gather information about the guests. So we can investigate", Renjun tells, Seungcheol nods and looks at you.

You also look at him, furrowing your eyebrows.