[12] - Mission 1# ongoing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
AUTHOR'S POV
JANUARY 8, 2023
4:19PM

You, jeno, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were giving stares, you also turned your head to The car just to see dino and Minghao watching the scene.

You sighed, "JENO! YOU'RE HERE EARLY? I thought you're arrival is at 4:30?!", You smiled fakely and pinch his arm to let him go with the flow.

He screamed when you pinched his arms, "AAHHH-- YES!", he tries to save his self.

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim were just smiling seeing this.

"THE BUS WAS QUICK- I mean the van- yes the van", Jeno nodded and smiled at you like an idiot.

You nodded and Jeno bows at Mrs. And Mr. Kim.

"Anyways.. you have a step brother Y/N? You two?", Mrs. Kim asks. Jeno thought of it and nodded, as he looks at you. Realizing that he hasn't told you yet.

"Yeah.. he's a policeman", You said and smiled. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim nods.

"Well I hope to meet him soon.. well then me and my husband have to go now",Mrs. Kim informs, you smiled at the two couple.

"Yes.. go on..", You said mumbling the last two words.

They also bid goodbyes and there only you, johnny and Jeno left.

It was filled with silence, you were slapping your brother on how much of a bad timing he was.

Then Jeno sees Johnny. "johnny hyung?", Jeno says unsurely.

Johnny smiled, "hey there bud".

They also know each other hmm..

"You two know each other?", Jeno asks and points at you.

Johnny nods, "yeah, we met at a cafe a few days ago with Taeyong", Johnny shares.

Jeno nodded, "Oh so you two met", Jeno looks at you. You nodded.

"Anyways.. your friends are waiting for you at the car! I'll follow you later go on!", You shoo your brother to the car, as he groans and run to the car.

You slowly turn your head to johnny, he was also looking at you with a smile.

You raised one eyebrow at him, what's up with that smile..

"Don't play dumb Y/N", Johnny suddenly tells, you shot your eyes up at him. Alarmed. "I know your brother arrived here a few days ago. You already told me and Taeyong at the Cafe..", Johnny tells which made you freeze at your spot.

I already told them?!

What?!

I don't remember--

-rewind-

Taeyong looks at you, "Have you and Jeno seen eachother?", Taeyong questions.

You just hummed as a response, he nods, their orders arrived as both of them drink it up

-present-

What The fuck.

you looked at johnny.

HE KNEW ALL ALONG?!

He made me look dumb!

Johnny laughs at your reaction, "I don't know what your reasons are.. on parking the car there, but it better be good".