[10] - I Know everything

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
AUTHORS POV
January 8, 2023

"Wear Formal clothes".

Formal.

you're now at the entrance of ICE agency. Leaning at your black BMW that you just bought.

You didn't wait for your brother and team mates or what. Whatever, the early birds were already here.

If you guess early birds.

Seungcheol, Woozi, Seungkwan and Wonwoo are here.

You didn't mind them. They're already inaside the agency sitting at the couches, you just stood there.

Wearing your FORMAL clothes.

White polo long sleeves and a black straight trouser. You didn't bring a coat since it's way too a hassle for you.

You had your hair up in a messy bun while wearing your black sunglasses since it's sunny.

The other mens were also wearing suits. They look good with it though.

Your brother texted you saying they're almost at the agency.

You took that as a sign to come in the ICE agency. You hate coming here, but you work in this place now.

What a cruel fate you have.

As soon as you came in you turned your head to the mens sitting on the couch. Seungcheol is talking with a man in suit who you don't know at all.

"They're almost here", You tell and sat on the single couch resting your head there.

Seungcheol nods at you as he continues to chat with the other man.

Seungkwan released a annoyed sigh, "Back to work againn!! I hope this mission is easy", Seungkwan whined.

"Do i hear Mr. Boo whining?", Suddenly Mr. berries arrived and somehow heard Seungkwan.

The mens stood up and bowed to Mr. Berries meanwhile you, you bowed while sitting. He didn't really care.

It's not like manner or value is counted for being a agent. Just Loyalty and trust is what Mr. Berries wants.

"Well sir! I kinda need one month vacation! Imagine in a yacht or a villa?", Seungkwan laughed as he daydreamed.

Mr. Berries laughed, "Maybe soon". Seungkwan gasps happily, as he sees a ray of hope. Mr. Berries turns his head to you. "How about you young lady? How's the team?".

You look at Mr. Berries and shrugged. "Don't know, don't care". You closed your eyes. They had their eyes on you though.

Mr. Berries laughed. "All of you need to be present at the main office. At 7:30." Mr. Berries  tells and walk out of the place going to the elevator.

You sighed and opened your eyes again. How boring. You closed your eyes again.

Minutes passed you didn't know you drift off to sleep. There you woke up with Jeno waking you.

"Sis, wake up", Jeno pats your shoulder. You woke up and groan softly, looking around just to see everyone surrounding the whole place in the building.

You sighed, "Time?".

"7:26AM, we're going now". Mark answers your question, as you stood up.

You could see them all wearing suits. Not gonna lie, they all look so fucking hot.

You brushed off your thoughts as all of you started to walk together to the main office.