[4] - Totem of gratitude

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 2, 2022

"She has a step brother which we don't know who", Joshua sighs as he sits on the counter.

Him and he rest of the boys are in the kitchen as the dream group are at their own room unpacking their things.

Woozi sighs and bites his finger looking at the screen of the laptop, "Their informations aren't clear.. Its like.. An unknown site". Woozi looks at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol nods, "There's something wrong with that..".

"Should we tell Mr. Ber-", Hoshi got cut when seungkwan snaps and looks at hoshi with a disagreement look.

"No, Jeno and Y/N seems to be close with Mr. Berries..", Seungkwan tells as they nodded.

"What if Y/N is a secret secret Agent from ICE also?", Dino questions.

By the thought of it the room went silent, that's when Jisung walks in the room.

Woozi immediately exits the site and acted that he's doing what he usually does with the laptop.

"U-Uhm.. May i ask something?", Jisung shyly questions as they looks at him raising a brow. Jisung gulps his own saliva, "Do you guys have a.. Uh..", Jisung scratches his head and looks down. The boys just looks at him waiting for him to speak up, "Nevermind".

Jisung runs away and that's when they hear some laughters coming from one room where the other members are.

The thirteen boys were speechless that's when Seungkwan laughed making them start to laugh.

"Seems like someone replaced me now", Dino chuckles, Then got slapped by hoshi.

"You're still our baby", Hoshi chuckles and leaves the room, Dino smiled proudly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
January 2, 2022
2:24PM

You are technically in a cafe having your time alone, as you re-called your conversation with Minju yesterday.

"Thanks a lot for what you did..
If ever you need help i will be here as always.
And please heal up", Minju smiles as she takes out a black card from her wallet.

You squint your eyes looking at it as a smirk revealed on her face.

"As a totem of gratitude.
Please Accept the card"

You look at her and take it not even hesitating, "Thank you Minju".

Minju smiles, "Thank you too.. Joen".

You sip your coffee as you went back to reality.

You're having a quiet time in the cafe reading a book, a psychological book.

Well you did used to major in psychology back in college though you quit college.

People around you probably wonder how you are so successful and rich when you didn't go to school.

But maybe all you have to so is think that life really is this easy, if your mindset is right for you.

You close your eyes tasting the sweet hot coffee.

When people who wants to work for you asks for your name, you say..

"Joen"

Definition: Sinner

Whether you're wrong or not on what people see on you, you still think you're an sinner.

You've killed thousands of people and they were all toxic and plastic people, though it sure still is a sin to kill one or more of mankinds.