[3] - Introduction to the agents

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

"It has been a good time, i hope we all get well..", Mark lends his hand to the leader of the other team, Seungcheol then accepted and hand shaked with Mark.

"I also hope..", Seungcheol smiles to Mark, meanwhile Joshua was lookig at the boys finding who your brother is.

"So that's it for today.. DREAM, all seven of you will stay in the Mansion where SEVENTEEN are staying" Mr. Berries smiles to Mark, as mark nods.

Everyone stand up from their seats and bows to eachother as they all leave the room and walk to the lobby.

Mr. Berries follows Jeno and put his hands on Jeno'e Shoulder, Jeno gasps and looks at Mr. Berries.

"Heya Jeno! You've grown so much", Mr. Berries chuckles, Mark and the others looks at the both of them.

"Oh- Yeah Uncle.. Berries", Jeno smiles sheepishly and scratches his nape.

Dk taps Mr. Berries Shoulder, "You both knoe each other sir?", Dk raises a eyebrow.

Mr. Berries laughs with a nod, "Of course! This guy is my pal!", Mr. Berries laughs and pat Jeno's back Aggressively.

Jeno stood in silence widening his eyes, his team members tried not to laugh at Jeno's reaction.

"Oh", Dk nods and blinks his eyes a few times.

"Well, uh does your father know you're a agent?", Mr. Berries asks a question, Jeno shakes his head.

"Not at all..", Jeno smiles awkwardly.

Mr. Berries nods, "Ahh i see, of course your father wouldn't know", Mr. Berries laughs then suddenly his smile disappeared, "Which is a joke right?".

It would be a joke if Jeno's father doesn't know abouy the whole secret agent thing, 'cause after all the CEO of one agency that works with Agents is Jeno's father, or i would say, you and Jeno's father.

Mr. Berries have known both you and Jeno's father for a long time, especially your mother.

Jeno nods, "Yeah- A joke, but my sister doesn't know", Mentioning his sister, SEVENTEEN raises their heads to Jeno as it took a hint that you and Jeno are siblings.

"Ahh your sister, how old is she now?", Mr. Berries questions as they start walking again.

"She's uh.. Twenty one Years old", Jeno smiles and nods, Mr. Berries nods.

"Alright~"

At the moment when they walked to the lobby of the building, Jeno spotted you.

You're just sitting at one of the white couch in the lobby, looking around the whole placr with your eyes.

You probably hated the idea on coming in this building, this building is filled with Agents that are pretty much almost your rival, most likely depends on the situation.

While looking around you spotted your brother talking with a man- A familiar man..

"Fuck", You muttered out before they are infront of you, you smiled bitterly to your brother, your brother smiles to you his eyes not even seen anymore.

You rolled your eyes and you see Mr. Berries looking at you with a amusing gaze.

"Beautiful Y/N", Mr. Berries smiles to you, you just nodded and bowed after.

"Thanks..", You scratched your head as you feel all eyes are on you, you look around and just to notice two familiar mens.

Their gaze on you are pretty deep, also the five other boys with them.