[2] - Ninja Vanish move

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
January 1, 2022 || 5:00AM

"hmpp..", You groan softly, as you slowly flutter your eyes open, you could see four or three males at your view.

You can't really see well since your vision right now is blurry, you tried to move your hands but it seems that it's tied at the back of the chair, also your legs.

You're trapped, you close and open your eyes a few times until you got a clear vision.

There are three males, you can familiarize the place, it's your house. At your living room.

You look down just to see your locked hands.

"Seems to be a normal home though", You hear a male talk while scratching the back of his head.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover gyu", Another male talks, you can't believe that you're in a room full of male.

You let them be as you quietly and slowly move your hands trying to untie your hands from the rope.

You keep looking down pretending as if you're still not awake, but at the moment a male suddenly slaps your knee, you gasped and didn't have a choice but to open your eyes.

"I knew you were awake", A man with blonde colored hair says as he walks up to the couch and sits there.

'his sharp huh'

You rolled your eyes and lured your eyes around, they all took off their masks. Not gonna lie these boys are goos looking.

You shake those thoughts away and frown at them.

"Kim Y/N.. I'll go directly to the point", A man with black with some grey shades on his hair walks up closer to you, he has this husky type of voice and pretty deep. You raised an eyebrow at him, he scoffed at what face you just gave him. "What do you know about the will's family?".

"I- Pft-", You suddenly felt like laughing when you heard will's family, but you just let out a single pft.

To be honest, you don't know anything about the will's family. Except for the debt they had from the Kim family, you only dressed as Minju tonight to get payed.

And yes, what you said at the bar about exceptions. They were all true, this year you plan to be a new normal person.

Not a person who's engaged of crimes.

You didn't answer them and just stayed silent, what are you supposed to say, that you don't know anything about the will's family? They won't let you go that easy though.

These guys who barged into your house are probably people who are engaged in crimes too, and you know how the industry works.

Feeling impatient a male from behind kicks the chair you're sitting on, "Yah! Answer faster!!".

You smirked, you look up to the male who has those sexy lips and eyes, and husky voice, "Fuck you".

Your hands are now caught free as you push the man infront of you causing the guy stumble in shock you sat down again to hurry take the knife right in your underwear and cut loose the rope on your leg.

You kicked the chair behind you as soon as you cut the rope, causing the man behind you fall off, hitting the ground and chair also.

You sigh as you see two males infront of you, the blonde haired guy runs to you and tried to attack you but before he could you grabbed his fist and drags him by force to the other guy and kick the blonde hair for both of them to fall off.