[14] - The children of the devils

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
AUTHORS POV
January 9, 2023

The man ran to the roof of the building and his there, as he takes his big sniper rifle arranging it.

Mr. Kim was his target, as Mr. Kim was there talking at the stage with his speech.

The man was taking his time to arrange when suddenly he hears footsteps, this made him stop on his movements.

"Taehun.. You're caught now", Dino yelled at Taehun, Taehun stayed on his position not moving. Dino scoffed, "don't try to give us a surprise attacck", Dino tells mockingly.

Taehun turns his head to dino and minghao, as minghao shows his ID, that has an ICE logo.

Taehun frowned.

"Leave your weapons and come with us. Let's end this with no fight", Minghao says, not wanting any fight to happen then cause a scene.

Taehun sighs, "you guys got me".

Minghao chuckles as Taehun stands up with his hands raised proving that he has no weapon.

Both minghao and dino held Taehun's hand and goes back downstairs to announce to Mr. Berries and the whole team.

As the three of them arrived at the 4th floor. Taehun suddenly clicked something from his hands causing an electric shock to Dino and Minghap.

This made the two of them let go of Taehun, Taehun immediately backs away from them and smirks.

"Fools", Taehun chuckles as he pulls out a butterfly knife that he kept in his sleeves.

Minghao groaned, "Fuck this shit".

No choice they had to fight and make sure that no one will notice.

Mr. Kim was presenting some projects a long with engr. Juhan.

As the three were having a hand to hand combat, avoiding every attack from Taehun since he has a butterfly knife.

Taehun groaned as he got his two handa gripped from dino and Minghao, causing Taehun to drop his butterfly knife down.

"I'm not the only one.. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim will die tonight", Taehun tells which made minghao frown, then suddenly a gunshot echoed the whole place causing everyone to look at where the sound came from.

Taeyong stood up looking around.

"Y/N", Jeno says worried for his sister.

---

"Uncle?!", You knit your eyebrows looking at him, shock.

"y/n?!", Your uncle frowned.

seeing you pointing your gun at him.
It's been so long since you've seen uncle Sunmin. He never really showed his self, he didn't even go to your mother's funeral...

The enemies was ready to attack you but stopped when you called their boss uncle.

"What are you doing here?! It's dangerous! Leave!", Your uncle yelled, you frowned.

"You're the reason why it's dangerous so fuck off!", You pulled your butterfly knife and point it to him, threatening him.

You uncle looked at you shock, as his group were looking at him waiting for a command.

When suddenly your uncle laughed, "You've grown quite the naughty girl huh?", Your uncle smirks.

This made you frown.