Chapter 1 Penelope & Charles

Penelope and Charles

On a normal day Penelope and her husband Charles, who she often called Chase would get up together, get ready together, eat together, and head to work together. They both work in the same Lawyer firm, they were happily married and were always together, but they really had no reason to be apart. They are just like Penny's grandparents were. Veronica and Peter were almost the exact same way when they were newly weds, they loved being together and didn't even plan on having kids until Veronica got pregnant with Melissa on accident. That is how Penelope and Chase are too. Neither want kids at the moment and just want to spend every last minute with each other, that was until the honeymoon phase finally wears off.

This morning however was different. Today they were laying in bed on a Saturday morning, Chase up watching tv, and Penny curled up in the covers still sound asleep next to Chase. It didn't take long for Penny to notice that Chase was up with the tv on, she opened her eyes and yawned looking up at him. He glanced down at her "Well good morning beautiful" He smiles

"Good morning." She says back yawning

"Better get up and start getting ready, we have a fun day ahead of us." He says smiling big very excited. Today they are going to the Boston Red Socks game. The three things Chase loves most in the world is, Penelope, work, and the Red Socks. He loved going to the baseball games, ever since he was young. Penelope was't too sure about the idea at first, considering the fact she had never gone to a Major League baseball game before, let alone the Red Socks. But when Chase took her there on a date, to the most important game of the year. When the Red Socks played the Yankees she almost feel in love. More with all the cool food to try, and the cute clothes that she could buy for team spirit, but she also loved watching the game, and getting very excited with all the other fans. Ever since then her and Chase have been going to games all the time.

"Yes yes, I know" she says sitting up and stretching. "I'm getting there" she glances at him "Hey your telling me to get out of bed, and you ass isn't even out of bed yet!" She says with a smile

He laughs "I was waiting for you so we could get ready together like everyday." He smiles big

She smiles as well and they get out of bed going to get ready.

A couple hours later they arrived at Fenway Park. Penelope had on her very cute Victoria Secret Red Socks themed appeal, and Chase was wearing his favorite Red Socks hoodie as they where walking in.

"Oooo" Penny smiles looking at all the food as they walked in, she was always eating and trying new things, yet she was still super skinny, something post people wouldn't be able to do.

Chase looks at her and laughs "Already seeing something that sounds good?"

"I don't know, I mean it all looks so mouth watering, but I don't even know what to have first." She says looking about as they walk hand in hand

"How about we get a Coney dog to share as a snack, and go watch the game for a little bit then we can come get something else?" Chase suggests

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

They get their coney dog and sit down at their seats, they have season tickets in the perfect spot. They were sitting there and chase took a bite and then put it up to Penelope's mouth and she took a bite, they looked so adorable sharing their coney dog.

A couple innings pass and they decide to get up to get some more. Penelope ended up getting a spiked slushy, a large at that matter, which would most likely make her a little drunk since she has a very low alcohol tolerance, and Chase got some peanuts, a game day favorite.

They sat back down again and Penelope was drinking her drink really fast

"Slow down little girl" Chase teases her

"I'm sorry it's just sooo good!" she smiles "want a sip?"

"I can't Penny I have to drive home you know that." He looks at her

"Oh yes, I'm sorry.." she says as she drinks some more.

As the game was going on they did a kiss cam and the camera went straight to Penelope and Chase.

"Look Chase!" Penelope was pointing at the screen where it showed them. Chase did't say a word but instead kissed her deeply on camera, and she kissed back. The crowed cheered as they did for everyone else.

She looks at him and blushed "I love you"

"I love you too" He kisses her again softly

Soon Penelope's drink was gone, Chase had eaten all of his peanuts, and the game was over. Penelope goes to stand up and stumbles.

"Woah, someones a little tipsy." Chase laughs it wasn't hard to get Penelope drunk, but it was quite funny once she was.

"No no, I'm okay I swear." She has all hazily, drunk

Chase smiles and puts an arm around her "Come on let's get you home."

Chase helps her into the car and she rambles on the way home Chase was just nodding and agreeing with everything she was saying until one line hit him.

"What if we have a baby Chasey?" she says as she leans over and kisses his cheek she was basically attached to his arm.

Chase froze silent as he was driving, he never thought she ever had thoughts of a baby, and he sure did't want one, at least not yet, not for a while.

"Huh, what do you think?" She asks again

"I don't know Pen, how about we talk about this tomorrow, when your not drunk." He responds

"I'm not drunk I promise" she giggles

"Hmm, sure" He laughs

They soon arrive home and change into pjs laying on the bed. Chase was laying down tired when Penelope crawls on top of him "want to cuddle?" she asks smiling

Chase turns and looks at her "Of course" He smiles

She smiles and lays in his lap and kisses him deeply "Thats in return from that amazing kiss earlier"

He smiles "Well thank you." He says and kisses her again

They continue to kiss, when it leads to making out, and so on. Chase had completely forgotten about Penelope even mentioning a baby, but he was sure hoping she would forget about it by the morning, and that they event tonight, would't make them end up with one, not yet.