Chapter 7 Kylene & Nathaniel

Kylene and Nathaniel

Kylene and Nate have still been fighting quite a lot lately. This pregnancy is making Kylene's hormones crazy, along with the heat of summer, and Nate can't handle working all day and then coming home to his wife bitching about the same stuff each day. Kylene got a part time job, so that they can get a little bit more money coming in. But it is only Monday through Friday and only during the time that Brynnleigh is at school, because they can't afford day care. It has been helping some, but not as much as they were hoping. The money is really tight right now, and with Brynnleigh's birthday coming up, and with the bills from the hospital that will be coming in a couple short months when the new baby comes, Nate is really worried how their going to pay for it all.

It was evening, Brynn was watching tv in the living room and Kylene was setting the table when Nate walked in from work.

"Hey honey I'm home" He says as he takes off his shoes

Kylie sat the last plate down on and table and walked over and kissed him "Hey, how was work?"

"Long, really long." He sighs and sits down at the table

"Brynn dinner" She yells and Brynn runs in and sits down to eat. 

They sat down and ate making small talk, not much though, Kylie wasn't feel well from the pregnancy, Nate was just tired and stressed from the day at work, and Brynn could tell so she behaved. She is a really good kid for the most part, she hardly ever got in trouble and was always trying to be a good daughter, she was also a really easy baby, so Nate and Kylie aren't even worried about having another, thinking she will be just like Brynnleigh was. 

After dinner, Kylie cleaned up the kitchen and put Brynnleigh to bed, and was now laying in bed while Nate showered. 

Nate soon came out and looked at her "How are you feeling?" He asks noticing the ice behind her back 

"I'm fine, my backs just killing me and she has been kicking non stop today, I feel like shit." She sighs 

He changes and lays in bed "I bet honey, i'm sorry it hurts, want me to give you a back massage?" He offers

Kylie looks at him shocked "You would really do that?" she smiles 

Nate nods "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He asks confused 

"I don't know, I mean you never really do that stuff."

"Well your my pregnant wife, so if it will make you feel better I will." 

Kylene smiles big "Okay, thank you so much." She turns around so her back was facing him 

Nate smiles "Anytime honey." He lifts up her shirt and starts massaging her back 

Her head falls back and she closes her eyes enjoying it, her back was really killing her this pregnancy. "Oh Nate that feel so good." 

Nate just smiles and continues to do it. 

Almost an hour later he stops and She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him "Aw your done?" She pouts 

He chuckles "Babe it's been almost an hour, it's almost midnight and I have work in the morning." 

She sighs and lays down "I know, sorry for complaining."

"It's okay, you don't need to be sorry" he laughs and lays down next to her putting an arm around her 

"Hey Nate" Kylene says as they were laying there 

"Hm?" Nate says his eyes closed he was so tired