Chapter 2 Kylene & Nathaniel

Kylene and Nathaniel

One again Nate woke up to the sound of his pregnant wife in the bathroom throwing up. Kylene is 5 months pregnant with her and Nate's second child. Kylie's third pregnancy, though she didn't like to think about that.

Nate gets up and walks in the bathroom "Already? it's only 6 am, I haven't even woken Brynnleigh up for school yet" He sighs the morning sickness was getting old

"I'm sorry Nate I can't help it." Kylene says flushing the toilet and standing up "Believe me if I could I would."

He sighs "I know, I'm sorry.." He didn't want to say anything harsh to her, she knew how very sensitive she has been since she has gotten pregnant again, and that was one thing he didn't want to mess with.

"Come on lets lay down for another hour until we have to get Brynnleigh up." Nate says and Kylene follows him, they lay down back in bed cuddling for the next hour.

An hour and a half later, Kylene, Nate, and Brynnleigh were now up and getting ready. Brynnleigh was a bright six year old, she is in 1st grade and loved it.

"What kind of cereal do you want for breakfast?" Kylie asks as Nate was getting the milk and a bowl out

"Fruity Pebbles!" She yells it was her favorite cereal and had it almost every morning

"Thats what I thought." Kylie chuckles pouring it and handing it to her to eat.

Once she finished, Nate who was already dressed and ready for the day, unlike Kylie took Brynnleigh to school, while Kylie went upstairs to get ready.

After Nate dropped her off, he texted Kylene.

"Hey I'm outside waiting in the car, you almost ready?"

She see it, puts on her shoes and coat, grabs her purse and responds "Yes, I'm coming out."

Kylene gets in the car with Nate and the drive off

"Mrs. Henderson." The doctor calls Kylene back. Her and Nate walk back, it was her monthly check up for the baby, and today they were finding out the gender and were very excited.

"So, how have you been feeling lately?" Doctor Taylor asks Kylene smiling as she gestures Kylene to lay down for the ultrasound

"I'm not bad I guess, I mean I have been having a lot of morning sickness, and not just in the morning, but through out the day, along with mood swings and cravings." Kylie says

She nods "Okay, yes that is very common, and just because it is called morning sickness don't mean it only occurs in the morning, remember I told you that when you were pregnant with Brynnleigh, because you were always sick and came to me about it"

"Oh course I remember, there is no way I could ever forget how terrible that pregnancy was." She groans and Dr. Taylor laughs and puts the gel on her belly

"So would you guys like to know the sex of the baby?" she asks

"Yes of course." Kylene smiles big and Nat nods agreeing

"Well it is." The doctor looks at the screen "You guys are having another girl!" She smiles and prints pictures handing them to Kylie

Kylie looks at them with Nate looking over her shoulder smiling "Aw babe it's another girl." She smiles and he does too

"Yes it is, are you excited?" She asks

"Yes, very and since it is another girl, we don't have to worry about getting all new things." He chuckles

"Yeah, although I do really like baby shopping, and I bet it would be a lot better now that I am not living with my parents."

"Yes Kylie, I know, but we don't have the money for that."

She sighs "I know.."

"Come on, lets go" Nate says

She nods and they leave.

Later in the day, Brynnleigh was home from school, sitting at the kitchen table working on her home work. Kylene was cooking dinner while Nate was sitting at the table with Brynn paying bills.

"Nate we seriously need to buy an air conditioning." Kylene whines as she opens the kitchen window and turns up the fan higher, it was really hot out as summer was almost here, and they didn't have air conditioning yet.

"Kylene, you know we don't have the money for that." Nate groans

"But I really want one, more like need one." She says as she continues cooking

"I know, you tell me everyday." He was getting annoyed

She turns and looks at him "You know what, I'm sorry! I am big and pregnant, almost always sick, and it is so hot in here I swear I am always sweaty and nauceous because of it, why don't you try it!"

"Kylene stop it." He looks at her sternly not wanting to fight, especially in front of Brynnleigh, Nate and Kylene have had their many share of arguments and bad times, and Nate was done butting Brynn in it.

Kylene rolls her eyes and gives them both food.

After dinner Kylene gets up cleaning the kitchen "Brynnleigh, bath and bed it's getting late"

She whines "But mommy it's not that late"

"It will be after your shower, don't argue with me" She says annoyed

Bryan looks at her mad "Mean mom!" She stomps upstairs

Kylene rolls her eyes annoyed and goes up stairs to shower and get ready to lay down as well.

A couple hours later, Brynnleigh was asleep and Kylene and Nate were laying in bed together. Kylie was still pissed off at him and just everything. She had 3 fans blowing on her and the windows open because it was so hot.

"Are you still mad at me?" Nate wraps his arms around her, she moves her shoulders pushing him off

"Don't talk to me."

He sighs "Kylie I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier, but you keep complaining about something that I can't do anything about, and I didn't want to start fighting infront of Brynn, again."

She turns and looks at him "Whatever Nate, you could do something about it if you actually wanted to."

"What actually buy an air conditioning?"

"Duh!" She rolls her eyes

"Well I'm sorry that we are poor and we can't get one for the whole apartment Kylene! Have you seen how much are bills are this month, we hardly have any money, were going to be lucky if we have enough for groceries this week, and i'm not even kidding! If you want an air conditioning you can go to work instead of sitting home all day."

"Your such an ass Nate" She starts to cry

"I'm sorry but it is true, okay?"

"Whatever" She turns over wiping her eyes "Don't talk to me, go" She mumbles

Nate sighs "Okay, goodnight, I still love you." He says grabbing his pillow and going downstairs to sleep on the couch, their relationship wasn't in the best place, especially with Kylene being pregnant and very hormonal.

Authors Note; Thank you so much for reading! This is Chapter two, I hope you like it so far! I am hoping that I am able to post Chapter 3 tonight as well, but no promises. If you like the story please vote, and comment what you think. Also share to your friends! Thank you so much for reading once again, it means so much! Love you guys! -Spencer