Chapter 32 Spencer & Toby

Spencer and Toby

Spencer was now about 7 1/2 months pregnant with the triplets, and pretty miserable. She's huge and very sick and tired lately. Toby as felt really bad, knowing this was hard on her. It was morning, and Spencer had another ultra sound for the babies. Toby had the day off and they were on their way to the doctors Apt. now.

Spencer was sitting in the front next to toby, rubbing her huge and growing belly.

"Toby?" Spencer looks over at him

"Yes honey?"

"I'm worried?"

Toby glances at her and takes her hand "What are you worried about?"

She holds his hand and shrugs "I just feel like something isn't right. like something is wrong"

"With what?"

"The babies, something don't feel right" She says sounding worried

Toby parks the car in the doctors parking lot and looks at her "Don't worry honey, everything is going to be okay"

"How do you know?"

"I don't..but just believe me okay?"

She nods "Okay"

He softly smiles and gets out helping Spencer out, and walking into the doctors office with her, she signs in and sits down with Toby waiting for the doctor to call her back.

"Spencer Cavanaugh" The doctor calls and Spencer gets up one hand holding her back for support, and the other holding onto toby's hand as they walk back.

"Hello Spencer, how have you been feeling lately?" She asks as Spencer sits down on the table, and Toby standing next to her still holding her hand, since she didn't want to let go.

"Um not too bad" she says and Toby looks at Spencer "Don't lie you have been miserable"

Spencer sighs "Okay, yeah I've been miserable"

Her doctor frowns "I'm so sorry to hear that, why do you seem to feel like that?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just so big I'm having trouble moving, and sleeping. My backs killing me and I have felt quite sick lately" Spencer sighs

Her doctor nods "I completely understand, but just think you don't have much longer to go" She smiles "And if you weren't experiencing those normal pregnancy symptoms, then I would be concerned" She chuckles and so does Spencer and Toby.

"How about you lay down, and we can do an ultra sound?" She smiles and Spencer nods laying down on the table, Toby goes to the other side of her holding her hand.

Her doctor lifts up her shirt, rubbing some gel on her belly and starting the ultra sound.

She start pointing out each baby to Spencer and Toby then she stops and her face falls "Is everything okay?"

"I'll be right back" She softly smiles walking out to get another doctor

Spencer looks at Toby worried "I told you something was wrong"

Toby slightly squeezes her hand "The doctor never said anything was wrong"

"But I can just tell, you could tell by the look on her face" she says as Spencer starts getting scared

"Spence it's okay just relax" Toby kisses her head

She tries to relax but she couldn't she looked really upset.

2 doctors walk in, hers and another "Hello Mrs.Cavanaugh, were going to take a look at your babies okay?" She says and Spencer nods "Is something wrong?"