Prologue

The Cavanaugh Kids are all grown up. Penelope and Kylene are now 24 years old. Penelope went to Harvard Law school, and became a great Lawyer. She was the Valedictorian of her graduating class and was very smart and mature, just like her mother. Her and her husband Chase still live in Boston where they met while Penelope was in school. They are newly weds, with no thought of children at this time. But who knows what the Future will lead to. Kylene got in with the wrong group of people in high school, and ended up 14 and pregnant, Spencer and Toby made her go to school pregnant, and she had the choice to either keep the baby, or put it up for adoption, but there was no way they were going to let her abort it. It was her mistake she needed to learn, and they did not believe in abortion. It was a miserable 9 months for all of them, but she finally had the baby, whose father she didn't even know, and put it up for adoption right away, forgetting she ever had him. She then got her life back together and got a new boyfriend, Nate who was wonderful and they started dating when she was 15, and he was 16. When she was 17 she got pregnant with Nate's child in November. They chose to keep the baby, not that Spencer and Toby were really giving her a choice anyway. She ended up graduating 7 months pregnant. Nate stayed with her the entire time, and they had a baby girl, Brynnleigh. They lived with Spencer and Toby until Brynnleigh was 2 then Nate proposed and they now all live in there own little house married, with Brynnleigh who is now 6 years old, and a once again pregnant Kylene.

Mason, who is now 21 years old went off to California right after high school. He went to USC for college and was going to be graduating soon, He left right after a huge break up with his girlfriend since freshman year, but he was going to forget all about that in Cali. He went for film making and was doing great, Spencer and Toby are proud, he also found a girlfriend, Bridgette his Freshman year of college who was going in USC's school of Dramatic Arts program. He often filmed her for his short films and they fell in love, but no ring and no kids. yet.

Landon and Adalyn, now 20 years old. Landon went off to Columbia University after being a scholar in his class to get a degree in business. He loved the Upper East side of Manhattan it was the perfect suit for him. He was always very mature for his age, and always studying and working hard, Spencer and Toby were very proud. When he wanted to move away and start college right after high school they didn't complain. They knew it was perfect for him. He was working very hard in school, but he did find time for a social life. He had a steady girlfriend, Leighton they went to school together and were the perfect couple. Not even a month ago Landon proposed, and now him and Leighton are engaged planning the big wedding. Now Adalyn on the other hand, she still lived with Spencer and Toby. She was always a late bloomer for everything. She had a really hard time making friends in school, and learning, Spencer always said it was because she was a premie baby, and was never correctly taken care of in the womb, since they didn't even know Spencer was having twins. But Toby said she was just a late bloomer and she would figure it all out, which she did. She soon started to make tons of friends, and was really smart, she joined Cheerleading and was one of the most popular girls in school, Toby was right, she did figure it all out. But now she was at a halt, she didn't know what to do with her future, where to go to college, wether to move, or stay in Rosewood, ever since her and her boyfriend Matt broke up she has seemed to not know what to do anymore, she thought they would get married and have children together, which we now know isn't the case. Hopefully Toby will be right once again and she will soon figure it out.

And for Spencer and Toby, Spencer is 42, Toby 43 and after many years they almost have an empty house, and would as soon as they could convince Adalyn to leave. Spencer had a really hard time letting her kids go, she loved being a mom more then anything in the world, and if Toby would let her she'd probably start all over again even in her 40's. Spencer and Toby spent a lot of time together though, they have been traveling often, trying new things together, going to 40's clubs and bars, it was like their living the life they should have in their early 20's but couldn't since Spencer got pregnant so early, but their enjoying every minute of it now.

Authors note; Hey guys! Guess what i'm back! I told you guys I would be, I wasn't going to lie. Now this is my start to the second book of my series from Spoby Ever After! What do you guys think about how I am starting it so far? I am going to make sure I add everyone into the novel, it will be nice and long I'm sure, I might even have to make a 3rd book! I am going to also be adding in little flashbacks that they have from the last 20 years. Are you guys upset that I skipped 20 years? I really just didn't have enough good ideas for the high school years, I felt it would have gotten boring so I skipped it, but thats what the flash backs are for. So if you are going to continue to read this then please vote, and also comment what you think of it so far! It would mean a ton! I love you all!

Love, Spencer