Chapter 27 Landon & Leighton

Landon and Leighton 

It's been many months later and Leighton was close to her due date on the babies. Since she's having twins the doctor suggested a scheduled c-section, so thats what Leighton and Landon decided on. They had got the twins nursery ready, an adorable unisex one, Leighton and Landon worked on it for weeks making sure it was just right, and Leighton was always going in there adding new things, and clothes that she had bought, they had a ton of things ready for the twins, no matter what their genders turned out to be. 

It was the morning of her c-section and Landon was up and ready, and downstairs making breakfast for Leighton. 

Leighton starts waking up to the smell of pancakes and slowly gets up and out of bed, shes huge now since she was about 9 months with the twins. 

She walks down and Landon heres her and turns around and smiles "Good morning babe" 

Leighton smiles "Good morning honey" She yawns 

"I made you pancakes, I was just about to come wake you up" 

"That was so nice of you, what made you decide to do that?" She asks sitting down at the table 

"Just wanted to enjoy our last breakfast thats just us" He kisses her cheek and puts a plate in front of her 

She smiles "Aw how sweet" She starts eating, when Landon comes and sits down by her eating too 

"So are you excited for today?" Landon asks 

Leighton nods "I am very excited, but I'm also quite nervous.." 

"Don't worry honey you'll do great okay?"

Leighton nods and they both soon finish eating. 

After a while Leighton gets ready too and they were on their way to the hospital. 

Leighton was sitting in the front seat rubbing her big belly, while  Landon was driving. 

"I can't wait to find out their genders, I have finally decided 9 months was way too long" Leighton says 

Landon laughs "You kill me" 

Leighton laughs too "It's true though" 

"I agree, I would have rather known, but I guess if we have another then we can find out."

Leighton looks at him and smiles "You really think we will have another?" 

Landon glances at her as he's driving "Woah lets not get too far ahead" He laughs "I mean if we do end up having another we can find out the gender, but as of now lets just take one at a time" 

"You mean two"

"Yes two, sorry" 

"It's okay" Leighton chuckles a little "But your probably right, we need to see how we handle the twins before we add anymore" 

"I agree" Landon says pulling into the hospital and parks "It's time" He smiles 

Leighton smiles too "I know, finally" 

Landon chuckles "Come on" He gets out

Leighton does too and they walk in together holding each others hands

When they get back in a room Leighton was laying in a bed just getting some shots to numb her, and Landon was sitting right next to her holding her hand. 

Soon her Obgyn walks in and smiles "Ready for this Leighton?"

Leighton smiles and nods "Yes" 

The doctor smiles and pushes her bed into the operation room and Landon follows and stands in there with her holding her hand as they start the c-section.