Chapter 12 Kylene & Nathaniel

Kylene and Nathaniel

Nate was at work while Kylene was sitting on the couch with Brynnleigh. It was a bright sunny Sunday morning, but it would have been better if Nate didn't get called into work, and Kylene didn't have to get the phone call she was about to.

Brynn was watching tv and Kylene was rubbing her big growing belly when Brynn looked at her mommy "Mommy" She whines "My tummy hurts"

Kylene looks at her worried then hears her phone as her mother was calling her, she picked it up wondering what she was calling about, because she hardly ever calls her. "Hey mom, whats up?" She asks leaning back against the couch.

"Hey Kylie..." Spencer says sounding upset, she has been really upset about everything with Penelope.

"Mom whats wrong? You sound like your crying?" Kylene says worried

Spencer sighs and sniffles "Because I'm trying not too anymore, I have to tell you something, I would have told you yesterday but it was crazy."

"What is it mom?" Kylene says starting to worry

"Your sister tried to kill herself" She says trying not to cry again and Toby sighs and walks over putting an arm around her

"Oh my god are you serious?! Penny or Addy?!" Kylene says about to cry and Brynn was whining

"Penelope, because she had another miscarriage, But shes okay. I needed you to know, were in Boston now, me and your dad flew in really early this morning, if you, Nate, and Brynn want to fly out to see her you can, she needs all the support she can get, I don't think Mason and Bridgette are going to be able to, but I do think Leighton and Landon are, if you can't don't worry about it I know you and date are busy."

"Okay, I can't believe she did that..I will talk to Nate as soon as he gets home I'd really like to come see her-" Kylene stops "Oh my god mom I have to go Brynn is throwing up in my living room!" She screams hanging up the phone and picking her up running to the bathroom.

She opens up the toilet letting her throw up and rubbing her back "Oh baby, I am so sorry, I should have listened to you when you said your tummy hurt" She sighs

After a while and a lot of throwing up Kylene was laying in bed with a sick Brynnleigh, cuddling when Nate comes home. "Kylene? Brynnleigh?" He yells wondering where they were.

Kylene didn't hear him and didn't answer, but Nate finally comes upstairs and sees them "Oh hi guys" He smiles and looks at Brynn who was curled up with her mommy watching disney channel she just looked sick, and their room was filled with the sent of vomit.

"Oh no, who's sick?" He says looking at Brynn knowing it was her "Me" she mumbles

Nate sighs and sits on the edge of the bed "aw come here baby" He puts his arms out and she crawls into his lap, she was such a daddy's girl." Nate wrapped his arms around her and swayed some "How about you let daddy change and we can all lay in bed together and cuddle until you feel better?" She nods liking that idea and crawls off of his lap so he can change.

"Um Nate actually can you lay Brynn down in her bed for a while, I need to talk to you alone, then she can come back for the night." Kylene says tearing up some

"Yeah, of course, is everything okay?" He looks at her confused

"Just put her in her room and we can talk"

"Okay..? Come on Brynn" He picks her up laying her in her bed, and then comes back shutting the door

"Okay Kylene whats going on?" He asks worried sitting on the bed by her

"Penelope tried to kill herself" Kylene says starting to cry, she had been holding it in all day, because Brynnleigh was always around her since she was sick.

"Oh my god, are you serious? Is she okay?" He asks worried and hugs Kylene

"Yeah, I talked to my mom again earlier, she's okay but she needs us, my mom wanted us to come to Boston with a bunch of them. I was going to ask if we could go, but now Byrnnleighs sick and we really don't have that kind of money, and now I don't know what to do." She cries into his chest

Nate sighs and holds her close "If you want to go, we will go, thats your sister that is more important. I can come up with the money, but you have to know if we go, that Brynnleigh is sick, so you have to be patient with her okay?"

Kylene nods "Thank you so much"

"Oh course, you lay down and sleep and I'll go find tickets for the morning"

"Okay" She mumbles curling up in her blankets

The next day, they fly out to see her the flight was hell with Brynnleigh being sick, they went through countless amounts of airbags with her, and with Kylene because the flight made her sick too since she was pregnant it was even worse. But they finally made it.

Authors Note: SO YOU ALL KNOW I AM WRITING A BUNCH OF SMALL LITTLE CHAPTERS TONIGHT, AND THEN IT WILL LEAD INTO ONE LONG CHAPTER SO HANG IN THERE!! I hope you enjoyed this small little cheaper, I will be updating again soon tonight. Thanks for reading and please vote it would mean so much!

-S