Chapter 20 Penelope & Charles

Penelope and Charles

Penelope has been going to counseling and working a lot about her sudden issue. Charles has been right by her side the entire time doing everything he can to help. They have been starting to openly talk about what happened, and the thought of them one day having a baby, and it seems to be helping both of them. Chase is just very happy he still has Penelope with him here today.

It was the evening Penelope had gotten done with her case for the day and was able to come home a couple hours early. She had dinner cooking in the oven, and was sitting in the living room on her laptop waiting for Chase to come home.

Chase walks into the door "Hey honey I'm home" He yells from the laundry room as he takes off his shoes and walks into the living room.

"Hey honey" She smiles looking up at him.

"Oo what smells so good?"

"Lasagna it's in the oven has about 25 minutes left."

He smiles and nods "So what did my wife do with her half day off today?"

"Well I cleaned the entire house, and then I made dinner and watched some tv.. and yeah that's about it."

He smiles listening to her "Thats great honey" He kisses her and she kisses back "I'm going to go shower I'll be back down in a little bit okay?"

"Okay" She says and keeps looking at thing on her laptop.

Chase goes upstairs and showers and comes back down. Penelope had the table set and ready for dinner, and they both sit down to eat.

"So what have you been doing on your laptop? You seem to be attached to it since I have gotten home."

"Well, actually" She smiles

"Actually what?"

"How about we talk about it after we eat okay?"

"Okay...?" He says confused and keeps eating.

As soon as they finish eating Chase helps Penelope clean up the kitchen and they sit on the couch together.

Penelope reaches to her laptop on the coffee table and places it on her lap opening it.

"Okay, so what is it?" Chase asks really wanting to know.

"Well I have been doing a lot of research and I have 3 really good ideas."

"Okay....and they are what?"

"Well their ideas about how we can have a baby." She smiles