Chapter 30 Mason & Bridgette

Mason and Bridgette

A couple months have passed and Mason and Bridgette have been so busy with their movies. The only thing is they needed to plan and have a wedding but they were having a really hard time with finding time to do that. So they came up with the idea of just going to elope, also so it could stay out of the tabloids and the press since Bridgette was becoming a famous actresses it was like nothing could stay personal anymore. They told their families, and neither were too happy about it, they wanted them to have a bigger wedding with everyone there, but both were still happy that they were even getting married.

It was the day and they were both at the small church they were getting married at, getting ready to get married they were both so excited. 

Bridgette was in a mermaid gown with tons of lace and embroidery she got it hand made and loved it, she was so excited to see Mason's face when she walked down the isle, they still planned to have an actual wedding in the future, either in California, or maybe back at Mason's home town but they both knew it would be at least a year until that ever happened. 

Mason was in a basic tux but he felt like he looked nice in it, he was so excited to finally be getting married to the love of his life. He finished getting ready and walked out waiting for his bride. 

Bridgette was soon done getting ready and starts walking down the isle, a really short one, but still an isle. 

Mason looked down and seen her smiling wide, she was smiling too and when she made it down they held hands, and said their vows. 

"Mason Cavanaugh, do you take Bridgette Andrews are your wedded wife?"

"I do" Mason smiles looking down at her 

"And Bridgette Andrews, do you take Mason Cavanaugh as your wedded husband?"

"I do" She smiles up at him her eyes tearing up of happy tears. Mason reaches down and carefully wipes her eyes 

"You may kiss the bride" The priest smiles 

Mason smiles and pulls Bridgette to him and leans down kissing her deeply 

Then after they smile and leave getting in their car that had a 'Just Married' sign in the back window.

Expect as they were getting out into the car the paparazzi was outside someone finding out that they were here and starts taking tons of pictures and asking a million questions. 

Mason helps Bridgette to the car and getting in driving out of there fast. 

"Sorry honey.." She says looking over at him 

"Why are you sorry?" He glances at her and asks confused why she was saying sorry. 

"Because of them their always following me asking questions and taking pictures, it's my fault they were there"

He takes his hand and holds hers slightly squeezing it "It's okay honey, I'm not upset or anything, it's just something that's part of being a movie star right?" 

She slightly squeezes it back and nods "Yeah your right" she smiles and he does too pulling into their driveway 

He looks over at her "Okay, so lets go change and pack and they we can leave" 

She smiles "So when are you going to tell me where were going for our honeymoon?"

Mason shrugs "I don't know, maybe once we get there if your good" 

Bridgette shakes her head and laughs "I hate you" She says jokingly, playfully hitting his shoulder 

He laughs "Ow that hurt" He teases