Chapter 17 Landon & Leighton

Landon and Leighton's Wedding Day

Today Leighton and Landon are finally getting married. Leighton is now 2 months pregnant with the twins and huge. But they are able to make the dress work.  They are both extremely excited to be finally getting married.

Leighton and Landon are having a Lavender colored wedding, which is the color of all the brides maids dresses, and the flower girl who happens to be Brynnleigh even though she was a little old to be one.

Everyone was getting ready in the dressing room.  Spencer and Leighton's mom are helping Leighton get into her dress.

"Oh my god this dress is so beautiful!" Spencer says not seeing it before.

"Thank you Mrs.Cavanugh" She smiles

"Oh for gods sake Leighton call me Spencer"

"Okay Spencer" She smiles.

Her mom starts to tear up "My baby girl is all grown up" She says and sniffles, Spencer walks away to let them have their moment.

"Mom, don't cry" She chuckles

"But it's hard, you look so beautiful and all grown up, I just can't handle it"

Leighton smiles and turns and hugs her mom tight "I love you so much mom"

"I love you too baby" She hugs back tightly and then Leighton jumps back some with a wince.

"You okay?" She asks kind of worried

"Yeah the babies are just kicking" She chuckles and rubs her belly

"aw! I can't wait for them to come, and just think in many years you will be going through this moment with your own daughter.  Wait you never told me the genders of the babies."

"Thats because were keeping it a secret"

"Oh come on! I'm your mom!" She teases

"No like we don't even know, we told the doctors we didn't want to know yet, so I really can't tell you" She laughs

"Ohhh okay, really? I could never do that! I found out as soon as I could with you girls"

"I don't know, it was just what we decided, were going to do a neutral nursery for them so that it works no matter what the genders are, I am actually really excited to find out, but I still want to wait until their born, only 4 more months."

"Thats a good idea, I bet it will be adorable, and true those 4 months will fly by!"

"Thank god because I am miserable" She laughs

Her mom does too "Is it still that bad?"

"Yeah, except now I have a huge belly, so it is all even worse, I just want it to be done and over with"

"I bet, but it will be soon and then you will have two precious babies!" She smiles and Leighton does too.

Soon everyone was sitting down in the church, and the people who are supposed to be standing up in the wedding are.  The flower girl and the ring bearer start walking down the isle as the music starts.  Leighton holds arms with her dad smiling and starting to cry some happy tears as she walks down the isle.

When they get to the end, Her did flips over her veil kisses her cheek and hands her off to Landon. They both stand holding each others hands, Leighton had happy tears running down her face.

After long vows it was almost over.

"Leighton, do you take Landon David Cavanaugh as you wedded husband?"