Chapter 4 Landon & Leighton

Landon and Leighton

It was early in the morning in the Upper East side of Manhattan. Landon has his own apartment off of campus at Columbia, he graduates in two years, and his Fiancé in three. They were both very smart and mature, the top of both of their classes, in high school and college. Landon was up showering getting ready for school, Leighton has been staying with him instead of her dorm on campus since they got engaged a couple months ago. They didn't want to be apart any longer, and it was a lot easier to wedding plan when they were together.

Landon got out of the shower and walked into the room changing Leighton woke up and she rolled over looking at him yawning, he was fixing his tie and sees her "Good morning." He smiles

She smiles still looking tired "Good morning" she mumbles and he smiles walking over and kisses her head "Better get up or were going to be late"

She pouts "Can I just stay home? I'm really not feeling good."

He looks at her worried and sits on the bed by her "Do you really not feel good, or are you just trying to skip?" Landon asks with a chuckle

"No I really don't feel good, I mean how often do I wait until the very last minute to get up, and try to skip?" Leighton asks knowing it was like never

"Very true" Landon puts his hand on her forehead "Your really warm, maybe your coming down with something, you should probably stay home" Landon says looking at her still worried.

"Will you stay with me? We could cuddle and watch tv together and maybe throw some wedding planning in there somewhere."

Landon thinks for a minute, he really needed to go but they way she asks was so adorable and she knew she really wasn't feeling good. "Okay, I guess I could skip class today." He says undoing his tie and taking off his business attire he had to wear since he was going into business management, and put back on his pj pants crawling in bed with her.

Leighton smiles and cuddles up with him "Thank you" Landon plays with her hair and softly smiles "Your welcome, anything for my future wife" He kisses her softly and she kisses back then pulls away with a gag "Wow was it that bad?" Landon laughs

She shakes her head and before she could get out of bed she starts throwing up in her hands "Oh my god!" Landon looks around and grabs one of his night t shirts that was on the floor and holds it under her mouth for her to throw up in. Once she stopped for a minute he helped her to the bathroom and she kept throwing up in the toilet "Leighton honey are you okay?" Landon asks rubbing her back as she threw up.

She stopped and looked at him "You can go back in the room, I don't want you to have to see this" she says just fast enough before she starts throwing up again.

"I am not leaving you in here throwing up, I am here for you" He says holding her hair and rubbing her back.

She soon finishes and starts crying Landon was sitting on the bathroom floor with her and he pulls onto his lap and into a hug "Your okay honey, I'm here" He held her close and she cries "I don't feel good."

"I know honey." He says

Leighton sniffles "I'm sorry you had to see that, and that I threw up all over your shirt, that is so embarrassing." she said still crying

Landon made Leighton look at him "Leighton don't apologize for that, you can't help it okay? Everyone gets sick don't be embarrassed, believe me I used to get sick every winter when I was younger, it is nothing to be embarrassed about, you can't help it. Okay?" She nods and he wipes her eyes "Don't cry, lets lay down take a nap, put a cold wash cloth on your head, and cuddle. It will make you feel better"