Chapter 29 Adalyn & Andrew

Adalyn and Andrew 

Since Adalyn and Andrew found out that Adalyn was pregnant they decided they needed to figure everything out because this was important, now it isn't just about their lives but it's about their soon to be childs as well. Andrew had a pretty well paying job to start with and he decided that Adalyn should move into his apartment with him, it was small, but it had a spare bedroom so it would work for their small family until they were able to get better jobs and be able to afford a bigger house for their family. Adalyn also quit her job at Starbucks for now.

Adalyn is now about 6 months pregnant and they recently found out they were expecting a little boy. And ever since Adalyn found out she has been working on his nursery non stop wanting it to look perfect, and her and Spencer have been going out shopping together for clothes for both of their babies that will be arriving soon. The only thing about the pregnancy that made Adalyn quite upset is that she wasn't sure if she'd have her mothers support for the labour. She knew since her and her mom got pregnant about the same time, they could be having the baby on the same day... Their due dates are only 3 days apart and it makes Adalyn a little upset because  she really wants her mom there to help her though this as well. 

It was around 5pm. Adalyn had dinner made and it was sitting in the microwave on 2 plates to stay warm and she was now down the hall in the nursery hanging up some new clothes she bought when she went out shopping with Spencer earlier today. 

Andrew walked in "Adalyn?!" He calls not knowing where she was 

"I'm in the nursery!" She calls and Andrew walks in and smiles "Your always in here aren't you?" He chuckles 

"I'm just hanging up some new clothes me and my mom bought him today, aren't they so cute?!" She holds a couple up to show him 

"Just adorable" He chuckles "This baby already has more clothes then I have and he isn't even born yet"

"Aw is someone jealous?" Adalyn teases 

Andrew shakes his head and laughs "Not just stating the truth" Adalyn laughs too

"I made you dinner if your hungry" Adalyn says 

Andrew nods "Sounds good, let me go shower and you can finish this and then we can go eat okay?"

"Okay sounds good" Adalyn says putting another outfit on a hanger 

Andrew smiles and walks out and gets into the shower.

Adalyn soon finishes and was sitting in the rocking chair in the nursery rubbing her belly and talking to their baby boy. 

"I can't wait to have you, your daddy and I are going to take such good care of you.  We love you so much already.  We really can't wait to see you. Do you like your nursery? I think your going to love it. Mommy and daddy worked so hard on it." 

"Yes we did" Andrew says walking into the nursery after finishing his shower. 

Adalyn blushes a little "Did you hear all that?" 

"Yes I did, and it was cute" He leans down and kisses her 

She kisses back and then smiles "Oo give me your hand."

He hands it to her "What is it?"

"He's kicking" Adalyn smiles and places Andrews hand on her belly so he could feel too.

He smiles "Aw that feels so weird"

"I know right!" Adalyn chuckles

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but it makes me smile thinking about our little boy that is going to be here soon" Adalyn smiles and so does Andrew

"Very true, he will be here before we know it." He smiles and leans down and kisses Adalyn